SPECIAL QUADRUPLE UPDATE

OK, wow,  I have 4 questions!

First, from -Nut_the_stars- , Who is your crush if you dumped Zia and was in the Percy Jackson series? First of all, I would never dump Zia, and be able to move on. If we had a fight, and we took some time off from each other, It would take me years, maybe eternity to move on.  But, to answer the question, I really don't know. I bet most of you are expecting me to say Annabeth, and yeah, maybe. But I wouldn't want to get in the way of Percy's relationship, because that guy can be scary. I'm pretty good freinds with @Thalia_the_hunter admin. So that could happen.  Or maybe the Hazel Levesque girl. She's very sweet.

Next, from @Hikingislife , she asks what is your favorite show? Well I don't really watch much TV,  but, I'm not ashamed to admit it, I like The Vampire Diaries.  Yes I'm a guy. Don't laugh.

Then, from @TaniaPayne602 am I scrawny? Well, not really. I'm skinny, but not exactly scrawny. My figure is like a mix of Percy
Jackson's and Nico Di Angelo's.

And last, from aries464 , what is my favorite number, letter, Animal, and magician? Okay, here it is.
1. Number: hmmm? I don't have one.
2. Letter: A. It's the leader, and it's not written in the Egyptian alphabet.  Let's just forget it starts the name of a giant killer snake.
3.Animal: The Set animal.

UMMMMMMM NO DIE.
It's actually penguins. Felix has made me attached to them.
4. Magician: Zia, no explanation needed. #SorryNotSorry Sadie.

Ask away!