Harry Potter, Frozen, and Noodles

Well it's been a long time....
So the first question from @soundofsummer is "Do you want to build a snowman?"
NO. OKAY. DAMN FELIX AND HIS SNOWMEN. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SNOW AND PENGUINS I HAVE TO DEAL WITH??????? AND THEN I HAVE TO CALL UP ZIA BECAUSE SHE'S A FIRE MAGICIAN AND I'M NOT AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE SNOW ANYMORE SO GO BUILD A SNOWMAN WITH SADIE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I AM DONE WITH SNOW.

Moving on....

Also from wonderful @soundofsummer , I get "Do you like noodles?"
Sort of....The taste is wonderful but the texture reminds me of snakes. And I'm completely utterly done with snakes.

Then from -_-PercyJackson-_-  he asks "If you were at Hogwarts would you be freinds with Harry?" Which also related to the question from @DyanaVaipo asking "Do you know about witches and wizards?"

So, at first, I didn't. But after some intense digging through the library (and by that I mean I was building a snowman with Felix while the Shanti was searching) I found out. I've known about hogwarts for a while, and know the history.

I think I'd get along better with Hermione, but harry comes a close second. I admire his bravery and loyalty. He's like a nerdy percy.

That's it for now, ask away!