Part 5 - Dreams

Lily's POV:

I keep flitting between dreams. Some are totally weird like Elephants swimming with a Giraffe's head, others are really lovely like having a picnic in the park with Max and Harry. Then others are horrible, really nasty. Being trapped in a cage and watching Dad's coffin being swarmed with bees. That kind of horrible.

But as I wake up there is only one dream that stays with me as i enter consciousness. It just replays over and over but i don't understand it.

I feel so stiff and exhausted. Ugh, and so bunged up! Oh wait, it is all from the crying yesterday, and by the looks of it, sleeping on the sofa...

"Ahh, you're awake!" Max says as she pads into the living room baring a mug full of hot liquid "I even added an extra teaspoon of chocolate and i remembered the two 3rds hot and one 3rd milk" She grins, proud of herself.

"Thanks" I say. My lips turning up slightly.

"Harry called this morning, at 8 o'clock! I told him I would let him know when you were up."

"Thanks. If he asks tell him he can come over. I don't want to shut him out after what he saw yesterday. I will explain it to him eventually."

"Okay" Max smiles. But as soon as the smile appears it slides off her face again.

"What is it Max?" I ask worried

"Well..." She trails off "someone else called while you were asleep. Emma called." She paused to hear my responce.

"Go on" I say

 "She said that as much as we have our diferences she's sorry if her presence pushed you over the edge"

I nod "That's okay, it wasn't really her fault"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Guys, I will add to this shortly but i thought i would put this up for the time being.

Thank you so much for the support, comments and votes. I really appreciate it.

Lots of love, Moi xxx