Chapter 2- The Ball pt.2

Decklin POV

"Ladies and gentlemen I present you Jade Alexis Wilkins and Camille Ava Florence"

As soon as that was said two girls walked to the top of the stairs, the one they called Jade swoops her eyes over the crowd and they landed on me.

"MATE " my wolf Jake howls.

I didn't realize until it was to late that I was moving towards her as she came down the stairs, we then met at the bottom. I couldn't keep my eyes off this ravishing beauty, to make this clear this was not my wolf talking. She was pretty, no beautiful, no she's stunning! We made our way towards what I guessed to be her parents.

"Oh my baby! Don't you look darling?! Is this him? Your mate?" she said looking at me.

"Decklin Brad Cooper, nice to me you-"

"Hazel" her mother finished for me as I kissed her hand and shook hands with her father.

"Hello Nathan, how have you been?"

"Good Decklin. How's your mother, is she okay?" He asked with concern laced in his voice and eyes.

My father died from when he had gotten shot under his heart with a silver bullet by a hunter, he had known this.
"She is doing fine, she found her second chance mate. Ah here they come now." I said as I saw my mother and stepfather Peter walking over.

I had mind-linked them in the process of walking over to Nathan. When they finally reached us, Jade and I headed to the balcony, I could tell she needed fresh air.

Jade POV

He led me on to the balcony and I'm pretty sure I looked as if I was ready to explode. We then sat down on a porcelain bench and looked at the stars.

"So I guess you are going to say that I have to move in with you" I said with a slight attitude, he burst into laughter.

"No, you're not. I'm going to build a house between our two lands since you are next into throne and I will be becoming the Alpha." He confidently replied.

I immediately smiled, hugged him, and nuzzled my head into his neck. I could feel him sigh in content, until I saw some girl looking at me with happiness.

"Decklin I will be back in a few moments" I said as I got up and walked towards the girl.

"May I help you" I said agitated.

"Sorry for staring, I'm just happy he is finally happy. Plus if you think I was looking at him with lust, just know that I'm gay" She proudly said.

" I think we're gonna be good friends" I replied.

"Best Friends " she claimed. "Oh by way my name is Jadorie Lea Smith, but you can call me Rie( as in ree), anyways you might want to get to that mate of yours before he gets mad from taking you away so long." she laughed as she nodded her head on his way.

I looked and saw him staring at me intently. "How long has he been staring?" I questioned

"About 5 minutes after you walked over, as much fun it would be to hang out but I have someone waiting for me" she said with a sly wink and walked over to a brunette bombshell. Shaking my head with a cheesy grin I headed over to Decklin.

Edited by mlkl0528