Chapter 13- Questions are no fun

You know the saying the silence before the storm or something like that, that's what happened after being locked down here for 2 and a half months with no mates and wolfsbane injections. 

       One day it all changed, it was injection day and I was sitting in the cage watching Ava sleep, we took turns patrolling the door to the outside and they were late. I linked my grandma asking what was going on? How is everyone and my mate? I was worried outta my mind, I didn't know what to do and she told me everything was fine that I would see the light of day once again.

We were preparing for them to come they never did but what did come was  the best suprise ever jadorie stepped out from the shadows of the doorway.

 "Jade! Jade! Ava!" She whisper yelled but more on the verge of yelling.

"Here dory were here!" Me and ava rush out as we run to the gate moments later hissing out in pain from making contact with the wolfsbane bars usually we wouldn't be affected but since were Wamps now were affected. 

Dory runs over with a lock breaker, the people who captured us use old timey locks, we push open the door by kicking it and we run out into the face of war I have to dodge out of the way as two people trample across our path fighting. Wait, where is my mate, I only want my mate I see someone who resembles him and rush and over see him get pumeled I instantly shift and tackle the other wolf biting down on his jugular quickly ending his life, no one comes after my mate, no o-n-e.