Chapter 10- Declare War

Jades POV

After eating Decklin and I ran away from the others for some alone time. I beat him to the woods and continued to wait. About five minutes later I heard my friends laughing, curious I walk towards them wondering how they found me before Decklin did. As I approached them they stopped laughing, Ava stood there worried while Brayden looked ready for a fight. 

"What's wrong? Where's Decklin?" I asked.

"We thought he was with you since you guys ran off together." Ava said looking to Brayden.

"You two get back to the car and don't look back." He said very rough. 

Brayden POV

As soon as I couldn't hear the girls anymore I ran to the river and right across was the Northern Star pack. My brother was passed out and died to a tree with two of their members guarding him. I turned my attention to the alpha of the pack, Nathan Michelson.

"We come in peace and want no war. She did not mean to cross to your territory she had no idea. Let my brother go." I said strongly with caution.

Nathan stood there with six of his pack members around him. He walked over to Decklin and cut him loose but he was still out of it. I took a step into the river and three of the members growled at me. 

"Stand down men, tis not them we want." Their alpha spoke calmly and they took their step back.

"If we are not who you want them let Decklin go." I responded with more force. 

"Come then." Nathan said in a daring tone.

I crossed the river and ran to Decklin he was beaten pretty badly. I got his arm and placed it around my shoulder, he is way heavier than he looks. As I turned back to Nathan and some members of his pack I realized the two members guarding Decklin had disappeared as well as three of the ones that where beside Nathan. 

He smirked at me and said "You guys aren't who we came for." I then heard a girly blood curdling scream. I looked away for a split second but Nathan and his goons where gone.

Edited by  mlkl0528