Chapter 9 - Food? Yes.

Decklin's POV

         We pull up to the surprise, I'm not trying to be a cliche, so I tried doing something new by taking them to a lake picnic to eat and swim. We brought the girls bathing suits with us so that we could swim. What else would I have them for? We know what my brother is gonna be doing with his eyes. 

    I'm have to wake Jade up, even though my baby looks cute sleeping I want her to enjoy this date I planned so I carefully. I started talking to her through our mind-link.

 " Baby girl wake up please" I said while gently shaking her to arouse her from her sleep.

She slowly arises with the evilest look in her eyes until she sees me, she smiled groggly. She looked around confused and I'm answered before she could even ask.

   "We are at the place but close your eyes without falling back to sleep please" I say while guiding her out of the car and checking her eyes to make sure she isn't peeking.

Jade's POV

        Decklin led me over to a spot and put his hands on my eyes because he didn't trust I wouldn't peek. Smart and good looking I see.

  He takes his hands off my eyes and I see that its so cute it leaves me utterly speechless. Its a lake with white Christmas lights in the trees, silk blankets placed on the ground with 3 baskets filled with appetizers, meals, and desserts I hope there are white chocolate covered strawberries because they're  just that  good.

Edited by mlkl0528