Chapter 7- Date with my Mate

Jade POV

I'm getting ready for my double date with Logan, Ava, and Decklin. I'm wearing a red elbow length red dress, with beige red bottoms that are bejeweled on the heel, and my hair slightly wavy. I'm sorta nervous because this will be mine and Decklin's  first date.

Honestly I'm so lost and I don't know what to expect. Ava said she'd help me get ready but I think she is nervous also and forgot, but any who let's get this show on the road.

Decklin POV

I know I didn't ask jade but Ava had beaten me to it. I'm still going to ask her when I see her. I walk down the stairs and see Logan standing there, we are just talking when I smell white chocolate and strawberries, I immediately looked up to see my mate. She's so stunning she takes my breath away, I cant believe that the goddess was kind enough to give me such an amazing mate.

Even when just 6 months ago I was desperate as to not finding my mate. Now I know why, I saved myself for my mate and her only and I intend to continue to.

I walk to her side, " I know Ava beat me to the punch, but will you go on a date with me?" I smirk

"We will be joined by Logan and Ava." She giggles and it's the most adorable thing I never expected to come from her.

"Duh! Of course I want to go on a date with my mate!" she grins.

Edited by mlkl0528