Alone Time

Kyungsoo

His words reverberates in my ears for a few times. I've got nothing to reply with this statement. He made me complete speechless.

I keep myself from falling because my knees are shaking. Until now, Kai is still in that position and not moving.

I can smell his perfume and I admit it is so attractive. I am so drowned with his smell. After a minute or so, I do not actually know, he burst into a cracking laughter - as in a hysterical laugh to the point that he is now on the floor. He keeps laughing and I don't know why, he looks like a kid that is so happy to receive a gift or something.

Alright. What to do now? I was dumb founded. I immediately compose myself - stand straight and breathe deeply, while he was busy himself laughing.

I tried to sneak out but I failed because he is back to his senses now. "Where are you going?" he asked while holding my leg so that I cannot move.

"I was going home since I don't have anything to do here and you seem to be enjoying yourself alone. So why I must be here for?" I said confidently though my heart is pounding.

"No, you are not going anywhere. You'll stay here with me," now he is already up and is holding my arm.

"And why?" I asked while facing the floor because it is awkward if I face him knowing that he is topless.

"I don't know, maybe to have fun or to for us to get to know more," he tried to reason out.

After a long discussion of why should I or should not leave the house, I ended staying up. He convinced me that there's no harm in that.

It was already past 12 noon and he asked me what I want to eat, he will just ask to make a delivery. I refused instead I replied "since we are here in your house why don't you just cook?"

"HAHAHAHA! You want me to cook?" He replied in between laughs. "You want me to burn the house huh?" He added.

We decided that I will be the one to cook since I know how - though it is quite unbelievable. Yes I can, believe me.

While I am busy with the preparation of the things to cook, Kai and I are talking about random things. It is for us to know more about each other. We talked about random things, the things we love to do and the likes.

That is when I knew the different sides of him, he is a music lover, he loves to dance and to eat. I realized that he is so warm to be with. He is the only person I talked to for a long period of time since Suho hyung went to college. 

While we are eating the food I prepared, I confessed to him that he is the first person I talked with like that in school. He just said that he knew that. I was a bit shocked because I am expecting that he will amused, shocked, confused or what but no.

I did not ask why further. After we ate, he proposed to watch a movie then he let me pick. I chose a comedy movie because that is my favorite genre. HAHAHA! I know it is ironic, how can be a loner and lonely person loves to watch comedy films? RIGHT?

We really enjoyed the movie, the house is filled with our laughter. I really enjoyed it because I did not have a second thought on whether I will show him what I feel or not. There's something in him that made me feel comfortable and all.

It was almost dusk when we finished two movies, I am really planning to go home now, but I do not know how to tell him. It is as if I will sound a kill joy right now and I hate it. So I decided to just sneak out since the door is widely open and Kai is busy cleaning the mess.

I walk silently to the door. When I was about to step out an arm sprout out from somewhere and hinders me from sneaking.

I turned and saw Kai with a frown expression. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked. I stuttered answering, "Uhm...Uhmm. I'm going home since it's late already."

"Can you stay here for the night?" he said with a pleading tone. "I cannot. Maybe my parents are worried right now," I managed to answer more confidently.

"You will let this handsome being alone tonight?" Pointing to himself with a pleading look. "This person might get raped," he added.

I shrug it off "Who would dare?" I replied while trying to let go off his arm. Suddenly my phone rang and my mother is already calling.

I clicked the button to answer, as I was about to say hi - Kai suddenly snatches the phone and went in the kitchen and talked to my Mom. I don't know what he said but I ended up staying for the night. Gaaah! I hope this will not be a waste time. Aisshhh!