1. Trigger

Kyungsoo

It has been two hours since I gothere in the auditorium, sitting at the far end corner with no one beside me. I won't be here if we are not required to attend this meeting. This meeting is for us senior students of our high school, so practically I am with my batchmates here. They sit with their circle of friends, luckily I've got no one so I am here alone unsure on whether my batchmates knew that I even exist.

I almost fell asleep because the teachers, who called the meeting, just kept on discussing about the things we should learn since we are graduating; that we should be prepared to face the complexity of life et cetera et cetera et cetera. It is like I've heard them for a million of times already because our teachers keep on talking about it during lecture classes, so I got bored and tucked my earphones  and let the music engulf me to wherever. I don't care if I get caught since I think no one pays attention here in the corner.

I was absorbed with the music that I even my head is swaying to the beat of the music - until I've heard that they've got an important announcement for us. I heard the students gasped in anticipation, and focus their attention to Mrs. Han who is speaking.

"Since, it is three weeks from now until you step out from this school, You already had you're final examinations and you only have to do is to have clearance and nothing else," Mrs. Han said. I hear a deafening scream and squeal of the students due to the realization that we are almost on the finish line.

And I admit that I want to join them scream but I decided not to. Kill joy may it sound but hey it's me, I'm not the kind of person who shows his emotions like an open book. So I remained calm but I can't help myself to put a timid smile on my face.

It took minutes before the teachers made the students to be silent. Mrs. Han clears her throat and continued to speak "As a requirement for your graduation you have to get yourselves cleared on every teacher you have year. We, the teachers, had thought of that as quite hassle for your part so we have decided that we will only require you one thing to do and you will be cleared for all your teachers," she paused.

The students once again burst out screaming again and I can is their 'Thank you's. Mrs. Han hushes the students and continued what is she is about to announce.

"We want you to just enjoy your remaining days here so the only requirement we will ask is a talent showcase of all you - may it be a solo act or group act. This will be held the week after next so good luck, I hope you will do your best. Fighting!"
That concludes the meeting.

A stand up from my seat and then it is when it all sink in to me. WAIT, WHAT? A TALENT SHOWCASE. UGHHH. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? I'M SCREWED. I yelled in my imagination.