6. Fallen

Kyungsoo

My alarm clock is blaring so loud again, so I made it to stop. I woke up with a headache since I did not get a good night sleep with my mind full of thoughts of Kai.

It is just then it struck me. Why am I so busy thinking of him? I am attracted to him or not? I don't know. So if it is a yes it means I am a gay. Arghh. I am so confused right now. I have not experienced being attracted to a person, in fact I have not been in a relationship before.

Maybe it is not that, it is just my curiosity. I am curioused about how and why he knows a lot of things about me. It is just so strange. It so strange my from the start. I think he purposely spill his drink to me during the performance day. Also, his willingness to swap shirts with me without a hint of hesitation. Another is that he drag me to a rest room just to say his congratulations. Speaking my real name without me telling him and admitting that he watched me sleept are so odd. Finally is that getting my number and texting me at late night.

I just really know why. Right, it is just my curiosity. I convinced myself. All the things that are happening to me are so strange. Arghh.

My mind is so clouded with all these thoughts until I realized that it is already half an hour on that position - sitting on the edge of bed and staring blankly to somewhere.

I get up my bed and ready myself to school.

Honestly, I don't know also why I went to school it's just that my instinct told me to do so. So I went here unknowing of what to do. I walk past the hallway. I got some smile from my former classmates who recognized and I gave back a smile also. I was bit surprised they recognized me. Though it was a simple smile without any coversation and what not, it made me happy somehow.

Now, I know what I am going to do. I will find Kai and ask him that things that are bothering me. I hesitantly grab my phone from my pocket and texted him to meet me where he woke me up in the campus yesterday. I just texted him because finding him personally is an impossible.

Before going there I stop by at the cafeteria to buy sandwich and drink since I did not have breakfast in house. After doing those, I head straight to my favorite place here. When I got there, I roamed around my eyes spotting Kai but no luck.

So I decided to have a seat first and grab my phone again. I texted him again saying that I am already here and asking where he is. As soon as I hit the send bar, I heard a faint beep of a phone somewhere. I looked around and wonderinh maybe there is also someone here.

My heart almost popped out of my chest when something - I mean someone fell out of the tree or rather jumped off the tree. My hands are on my chest and I trying to calm myself by gaspinh air.

I looked to that person, to my surprise it was Kai. He was brushing off the dirt from his pants due to fall or jump or whatever. As soon as he raised his face, our gaze meet and he smiled.

"You scare the hell out of me," I exclaimed. Trying to be casual since my heart is beating so fast for unknown reason.

"Ohh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to," he apologizes while taking a seat beside me.

When he was already sitting beside, there is a few moment of silence between. I really don't know what to say and how to ask him about the things in mind.

He then faced me and poked me at my shoulders. "Why do you ask me to come here?" he asked.

"Uhmm. Uhmm- honestly there are things I want to ask you," I said shyly.

"Really? What is it?" He replied with full of energy.

I pause for a moment. Then, I told him everything. Upon finishing I gasped air. "I made it! Yay!" I told myself.

I looked after him, he seemed flustered. He can't even look straight to my eye, he just keep on scratching the back of hua neck as if it give him the answer.

He looked at me intently then he grabbed my arm and drag me to somewhere. I can't pull off my arm because his grip is so firm. So I did not bother to get off him.

After a while, I noticed that we are in front of a house. It is modern type two-storey house with the a garden in front. I can say that the people who live here is from a middle class family or higher.

I turned around and noticed that Kai isn't here beside me anymore. I turned around once more and found Kai in front of the gate of the house and he's holding a key.

"Yah! Where are we? What are you doing there?" I exclaimed.

"Well obviously, we are in front of a house. I am the one has the key that means this is our house," he said sarcastically. He is now smirking like crazy. I don't know what's wrong with him. Arghhh!

He grab my arm again and pull me inside. I'm trying to get rid of his hold but then again I failed. After we reached inside, he locked the main door as if I'm trying to escape, well that is what I'm thinking.

"Yaah! What are you planning to do with me?" I asked him. Now he loosen his grip and I got the chance to pull off from him.

Just then, he pinned me again against the wall, using his hands holding my arms above my head. He then teasingly move closer to me. We are now inches away, I can feel my cheeks burning. I tried to look away from his gaze but I failed because before I can actually do it he then spoke "I planned nothing really."

I can see him grin wider this time and continued "Unless you want us to do something, as you can see we are the only ones here." Now I can feel face is really burning red.

Before I knew it he is starting to unbutton his shirt, upon completion he moved so close to me that his face is on my shoulder. I can feel my knees tremble due to that sudden move.

I can feel his breath under my ears. He then whispered something that brings chills down to my spine. I froze to my position.

He said sexily, "we can do whatever we want to."