Control

"DANNY I'M HOME!!" Jessica screamed, while she opened the front door. Danny slowly walked down the stairs with an angry expression on his face. Jessica just put her purse down on the floor, before she placed her jacket on the hanger.....and looked up at Danny. "What is it?" She asked concerned with a frustrated look on her face.......Danny moved closer to her, while he said "Where were you?" With an angry voice...

Jessica didn't answered..... Danny was so controlling. He was treating her like a doll sometimes, he always had to know what she was doing, who she was with... and he was always telling her what to do.... And if she didn't listen to him, he just got mad....

This time Jessica just gave him an angry look, before she walked past him. In a quick movement Danny managed to grab her arm, and pulled her back. He grabbed hard around her shoulders, and held her tight, so their faces were close. "WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU....YOU ANSWER ME!!!.......IS THAT CLEAR??" Danny said with anger in his voice. Jessica could feel waves for fear going through her body, because she never knew what he was going to do when he was behaving like that....She slowly turned her head, so she didn't needed to look at him. "EYY BITCH LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!" Danny screamed while he squeezed Jessica's shoulders hard, before he grabbed her chin, and made her look at him.... Tears started forcing it's way down her face, before she took a deep breath "Ahhh .....shit......I....I......was...with Sarah.......!!" She cried in pain before Danny suddenly let go of her.

"Was that so hard? Why didn't you just told me that? " Danny asked with a soft teasing voice, before he moved closer to her, trying to kiss her.....Jessica took some steps back, while she wiped the tears away from her face... and got an angry expression on her face "You son of a bitch!!" Jessica said with an angry voice, almost without breath while she pushed him away from her.....and turned around and started walking towards the living room.....Danny followed after her....."Why do you always have to be like that??" Danny asked frustrated. Jessica quickly turned around and walked fast towards him again "Always have to be like what?? Huh.......?" She almost screamed while she was rubbing her left shoulder. Danny could see that she was in pain....and he walked even closer to her "I'm sorry babydoll!!! I didn't meant to hurt you.....it's just... it scares me not knowing where you are....I want you to be safe!!!" Danny said with a soft voice, with a little giggle...Jessica looked at him with angry eyes, before Danny pulled her close and gave her a hard passionate kiss. Jessica pushed him away again "Don't touch me!!!" She said with a furious voice. She was so sick of him....he had changed so much, he wasn't like he used to be.... Not like when they first met.... It was after they got married that everything changed... his need of always having control.... It was also then he became violent towards her....

Danny pulled her back, and looked straight into her eyes. "Ohh, and you became even more sexy when you are angry, do you know that?" He said with a seductive smile on his face. Jessica tried to push him away again, but he was to strong... and she eventually gave up..... She looked straight into his eyes, and he gave her a little smile.... and she couldn't do anything else than to smile back, she always fell for his charm. So in a quick movement she grabbed his head and kissed his lips hard and passionate. Danny wrapped his arms around her, and moved them down to her ass, and squeezed tight....."Oh!....eager?" Jessica whispered in Danny's ear, while she started to kiss his neck. Danny moved his hands up to her breasts and started caressing them, which made Jessica moan. In a quick movement Jessica jumped up in Danny's arms, and wrapped her legs around his waist, and gave him a soft kiss while carefully biting his lips.. 

Danny quickly started to move over to the couch in the living room, with Jessica in his arms.. He suddenly threw her down on the couch in her surprise, and crawled on top of her, with a big grin on his face... He moved his face close to hers, and placed his lips hard on top of her lips, while he pushed her hard down on the couch... using all his power and weight, making sure he was the one with the control. 

He continued by placing wet kisses all over her face and jawline..... but all of a sudden he broke away from the kiss, and looked at her with admiring eyes.... Jessica just giggled, before she started playing with his beautiful hair...... "Jessie!!" he said with a soft voice..... Jessica just gave him a little smile, before she looked up at him with curious eyes... ".... I love you so much.... I don't know what I would have done without you!" He said with a deep voice, while he placed a soft kiss on her lips.... Jessica slowly placed her hands on his cheeks, and gave him a loving look, before she answered "I love you too honey!!"...........