"...Jane!"

Jessica could feel the excitement and nervousness tingle in her stomach. She wasn't really sure if the sensation was caused by her two babies, or if it was her nervousness casing it, but she knew for sure that it had been a long time since she felt that way, so nervous, almost so lost. She felt like a little girl again.

She was meeting her sister for the first time in three years. She couldn't believe how her life had turned out that way. No contact with her family at all. When she was 16 years old she would've never imagined her to be one of those who unfortunately didn't have any contact with her family. She was alone now. That was probably why she was so drawned to Danny  too, he made her feel complete, it was like the loneliness in some way disappeared when he was with her. Even though he also made her feel like the most lonely person in the whole wide wicked world at times, but they had more good moments than bad.

When she was younger she used to be so close to her family, but now everything was different. All she had now was Danny and of course all her friends, that she luckily met though work or other social gatherings. She was more than grateful for that, but there were something missing in her life. She was having more feelings like that after she became pregnant. This was all knew to her, she had never been pregnant before, obviously. Never brought children into the world. It was hard on her body and mind.

For the first time in her life she felt she had some kind of a connection to her mother. They were total opposites, but her mother had done this before, she had carried and given birth to fire children. For the first time in her life, she find she could empathize with her mother and how she used to worry over her and her siblings. Just like Jessica was worrying about her children, who wasn't even born yet.

All she just wanted to hear was her mother's soft voice telling her that everything was going to be okay. She wanted her mother around during what should be an amazing time. A time where a family should get to know each other even more, grow as a family both physically and emotionally. She wanted her mother to be proud of her, she wanted her mother to pick up her children when they get born and have happy tears running down her round cheeks because she has become a grandmother. But Jessica couldn't imagine that ever to happened, and it made her feel heartbroken, in such a happy time of her life. 

She wanted her mother to see the women she had become. Unfortunately she didn't know if that would ever be possible. Too much damaged had already happened.

All the different thoughts made tears dwell up in her eyes. It was hard for her to think about such things. It was hard to know that her mother lived several hours away, and she didn't even now that her youngest daughter were pregnant, and needed her mother.

This made her even more nervous. She hadn't even told Jane she was expecting children. She hoped more than anything that she would be happy for her. It was after all the life she had chosen to live, and she had chosen to live it with Danny, he made her happy...  At least at this point in their life's. It was her choice to create a family with the man she loved!  He was a changed man. He wasn't the man he used to be, not the man her parents and family knew, or thought they knew.

She was brought back from her thoughts when Danny suddenly parked the car outside the Airport. Jessica slowly looked down at her watch placed around her left wrist, covering parts of her Celtic knot tattoo.  According to Jane,  her plain should have landed 20 minutes ago, so she was probably waiting for them.

Jessica slowly looked over at Danny who was looking at her with curios eyes. He knew that this was hard for her, and he knew that she was worrying a lot about her family. Mabey she just needed the closeness of having a family now that she was creating her own with Danny.

"Come on let's get out." Danny said with a soft voice stroking her knee. Jessica took a long breath before she gently nodded. She unclipped her seatbelt, and before she knew it, Danny the gentleman he was, stood outside her door and opened up for her. "Well thank you honey!" Jessica smiled while she placed her hand in the palm of his hand, and supported herself against him while she got out of the car.

When they were walking towards the Airport no words were spoken. Danny knew how much she needed the silence to gather her thoughts. So he decided to just give her that.

Danny looked down at Jessica while he quickly grabbed her hand in supporting manner. He wanted her to know that he was supporting her, and being by her side no matter what would happened.

They stood waiting for a couple of minutes, seeing all different type of people walking by. Danny didn't have time to ask her what she though was taking Jane so long before he could feel Jessica's body tense up, like a brick wall. He looked at her face expression and you could clearly see that she was nervous almost scared. It looked like she had seen a ghost. Her hands where shaking, and she started breathing faster. Danny looked up, and just as he expected Jane was walking a good fifteen meters in front of them, with a red suitcase behind her. Danny's eyes moved to Jessica's hazel ones. "Baby, deep breaths!" He whispered placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

He knew that Jessica wasn't going to greet her sister, so with a little wave Danny called her name. Jane's gaze quickly shot up from the floor, it was clear she was in deep thoughts as well. "Jessica! Danny!" She said with a soft voice, walking faster towards them. Jessica quickly pushed her body closer to Danny, like she wanted protection. She was embarrassed of herself, she wasn't usually like that, but it was just the whole situation that was very overwhelming for her.

"...Jane!" Jessica whispered back, when Jane stood in front of her with a smile, letting go of her suitcase. "Oh Jessie!" Jane squealed throwing her arms around Jessica's neck, making Danny take a step away from them. Jessica stood frozen, before she slowly moved her arms to the lower part of her back, and awkwardly hugged her back.

They pulled away after a couple of long seconds and Jane placed the palm of her hand on Jessica's cheek, exanimating her. Jane looked older, the age looked good on her though. She was even more beautiful.

Jessica just looked straight into Janes eyes, and before anybody got to say anything else, her eyes travel down to Jessica's midsection. A gasp escaped Jane's lips, and she pulled her hand away from Jessica's flushed cheek. Looking down at Jessica's very swollen stomach with alarmed eyes. Shock written all over her face. If you didnt know she was expecting twins, it would probably look like she was about 30 weeks pregnant. She looked very pregant by now. She was big, because of her small frame.

Jans slowly placed her hand on her chest, just like Jessica always did, while she covered her mouth with the other.

"Jessica you're pregnant!?"

***
Well guess who decided to update... hehe, me..! I'm so sorry, it has been too long. I just haven't felt like writing for a while now, but I actually enjoyed writing this, and some other things I have been working on. So I'm gonna try to update more often!

Anyway thank you so much to you who read my story/stories. You honestly don't know how much it means to me!!

And I always appreciate feedback, and if there is anything you want me to add to the story don't be afraid to comment her, or you could send me a personal message.

I'm also on Instagram you guys, where I post Jessica Lange related things: @jessicalangeisthequeen

Much love 😘