Keep the sunglasses on!

Danny started walking towards her. "...Da...Danny I'm sorry!!" Jessica whispered with a scared voice, while she tried to get away from him. Danny kept walking closer to her, and Jessica took some steps back before she hit the wall. She placed her hand on her chest, while she was looking at him with tears in her eyes. "Danny....!" She started again, before Danny quickly slapped her across the face, which made her fall down. "Ahhh god!!" She said with a weak voice, while she held her face with her hands. "When are you going to learn.... !" Danny said with a deep voice, before he bent down and tried to help Jessica up again. But Jessica quickly slapped his hand away from her, while she turned her face so she didn't needed to look at him. "You are in a mood today I see!" Danny said with a teasing laughter. Jessica slowly turned her head and looked at him with an angry expression "I hate you!" She whispered while she whipped away the blood from around her mouth. "You don't hate me baby.... you just want to, but you don't!!" Danny said with a seductive voice.

Jessica just gave him a look, before she tried to stand up, but she quickly lost her balance because she felt a little dizzy because of the slap. Danny quickly grabbed her around her shoulders, and held her straight so she didn't fell again. "....Let....let go of me...... !" Jessica said with a weak voice, while she tried to push him away from her. "Let fucking go of me!!!" She said one more time. Danny slowly let go of her, before Jessica slapped him across the face too. He just looked at her with even angrier eyes, and Jessica the same to him. "YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW WHEN TO STOP DO YOU!? .........Do you wanna fight huh?? is that what you want?" Danny screamed to Jessica, before he hit her hard in the face.

"AHhhh god!!" Jessica monad in pain when she hit the cold grey bathroom floor. She was laying on her stomach, with her face close to the floor... and blood was running down the left side of her face. Her whole body was hurting, and tears started escaping her eyes. Danny was just looking at her, before he said "You have to learn to behave Jessie!!" with an angry voice, before he walked away and slammed the door behind him.

Jessica was laying like that for a while, not being able to move. She slowly took a hard hold of the side of the sink, before she used all her energy to lift her body up. Blood was dripping down her body, and all over her dress. She took a deep breath, before she looked at herself in the mirror. She gasped when she saw herself, and it made her cry even more. The side of her cheek was dark blue, and she was purple almost blue around her left eye. "Oh, god!" She said to herself, while she let her hand slowly trace down her face and over the bruises. She had a cut on her forehead from the fall, and blood was coming out of it. She slowly took a towel, and wiped it away, and after a while it stopped bleeding. She pulled on another black dress, and she did her makeup again.

Jessica tried to hide the bruises and the cut with some makeup, but it was impossible, so she slowly took on her black heels and went out of the bathroom...

She had to go to work, so Jessica took her purse, and started walking down the stairs. She had a hard grip around the railings, because she still felt a little dizzy. When she was midways through, she saw Danny at the bottle of the stairs, looking up at her with frustrated eyes. Jessica's body slightly jumped when she saw him, and she looked down, trying to avoid eye contact. "Honey, I'm sorry okay... is that what you wanna hear?" Danny said with a soft but frustrated voice. When Jessica had got through all the steps, she just tried to walk past him, but as usual he took a hard grip around her arm. Jessica slowly looked up at him with tears in her eyes, which made Danny see all the bruises and the cut. He just looked at her with big eyes. "Shit Jessie!" He said with a low voice. She quickly tried to cover her face with her hands in embarrassment, while she tried to get her arm free. "You can't go out like that!!" Danny said with a stick voice. Jessica suddenly looked up at him again, with an angry expression on her face. "...What... so why the hell did you hit me..... if I can't go out full of bruises!!??" Jessica said while tears came down her cheeks.

She pushed him away, and quickly walked away from him. The front door was opened, so she grabbed a grey scarf, and wrapped it around her neck, before she walked out the door with the car keys in her hand. "Jessica!!" He yelled behind her, and Jessica slowly turned around, just when she was supposed to open the door to the car. "I'm sorry okay!!" He said with a low voice, while he put on his shoes, and jogged down the stairs. Jessica just looked at him with empty eyes, she couldn't do this anymore, he was always like this, and it had been like that for a long time. When he had hit her, he always said he was sorry, and that he just got angry.....

When Danny had managed to get all close to Jessica, he placed both of his hands on her hips, and looked at her with passion in his eyes. Jessica couldn't even look at him, so she tried to look down. "Jessie, listen..... I love you... I love you so much....... and I'm sorry it's just when you act like this I don't have any choice... okay!!" he said with a soft voice, while he bent down to Jessica level and looked straight into her eyes. Jessica didn't said anything, she just gave him an empty look.

Danny slowly moved the hair that had fallen in front of her face away, and placed both of his hands on each side of her head, before he placed a soft kiss on her lips. Jessica quickly broke away, and pushed him away from her, before she took on her black sunglasses, and gave him a death stare. She quickly turned around, and opened the door, and sat in. Just when she tried to close it. Danny held the door back, and looked at her. "Jessica stop.... !" He said with a concerned voice. "Stop what? Hitting you?.... Oh, well you are the one hitting me... so what do I have to stop doing?" She said with an irritated voice, while she turned the keys around and started driving, which forced Danny to close the door while he yelled after her "Keep the sunglasses on!"...