Chapter 9

FLAME POV
I woke up in a Durin sandwich. I was in the middle facing Fili and Kili hugging on to me. I don't mind. I feel safe. I would of stayed here all day if it was for Bofur.

"Group hug!" Bofur said as soon as he sees us. Almost everyone jumped on is but the grumpy old people and Bilbo. I didn't even see Bilbo in here. After everyone jump on us the boys finally wake up.

"Look at us we are a big happy family!" I shouted. I hear everyone laugh even one the one beside me. I turn my head and see Fili smiling at me. I lean forward and kiss him."Mornin love. I could get to use to waking up like this." I laugh and kiss him again. "Even with a bunch of fat things on us." He chuckles "naw I rather just me and you." He was about to kiss me again until some one interrupts us.

"Can you not make out in the same room as me ?" It was Bofur. I better threaten him. "Bofur you better watch your back." I think I saw his face pales. Every one burst out laughing.

"Fili come with me." Everyone froze at the sound of my dads voice. Now it is Fili's turn to pale. Then walks out with my dad.

"Hey Flame don't worry he is going to be fine." Kili comes up be hide me hugging me. "Thanks Kee. What is with you coming up be hide me and hugging me?" He just hugs me tighter. Than Bofur comes up. And he hugs me too.

"I don't want any little kids runnin around on this quest. Okay?" He says and everyone heard and started laughing while I blush.
Thorin comes up to me.

"So where was Fili last night?" He ask with a small smirk on his face. "Thorin how would you like to die? Be thrown off the cliff me and Fili was last night or an arrow through the head?" Then I walked off to find Micca.
I

 needed to talk to her before I talked to Elrond. Now how should I tell her that I am a Phoenix. I always wanted to fly. When I got to Micca's room I heard voices.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I might not come back." That sounded like Ori. "Yes Ori, even if you don't come back I will always love you." I was about to go in but someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw that it was Elrond. He motioned me to follow him.
We walked to the opening where I first learned about my powers.

"Do you know what you are?" He ask as we sit down. " I am the Phoenix." Then Gandalf walks in.

"The reason you were brought on this quest is to kill the dragon. You should of never of found love on this quest." Gandalf says. This shock me. Why would he say that. "Why shouldn't I have found love on this quest?" I ask quite rudely.

"You are supposed to kill the dragon but it will kill you." Elrond says. "Why and what about the black arrow."

"No one knows where it at. When you kill it, it will take away to much energy. You will have no energy. Not even to breathe." Elrond states. I don't wait for any more words they have to speak. I run out to find Fili. I found him talking to Dwalin but they didn't see me yet. So I hid.

"Dwalin what do you mean that she is going to die on this quest?" Before Dwalin can answer, I step forward. "I have to kill the dragon and for some reason it will drain the life out of me."

FILI POV (when Dwalin asks him to leave.

Dwalin and I have been walking what feels like forever.

"I approve of you for my daughter but I do not what you to court her." That sentence was a whole lot of odd. " what do you mean?"

"She is going to die on this quest he says getting a little teary. How can she die she is an assassin. "Dwalin what do you mean she is going to die on this quest?" Dwalin went to open his mouth but Flame walks in.

"I have to kill the dragon and for some reason it will drain the life out of me." How is she so clam. "Who else knows?"

"The only people that I know that knows is you, Dwalin, Gandalf and Elrond. Can we just keep this to our selfs for now?" All us nod. She tells Dwalin to leave.

Do you know how I can control fire?" She ask me. I nod my head.

"How much stuff are you not telling me?" She hasn't told me a lot of stuff. I mean come on. What's next she can turn into a giant bird. She looks at me and throws her arms in the air. "I'm just now finding out that I'm a phoenix. I don't know much about me. So chill. I will tell you as it comes." That is true so I go over and give her a hug.

"Just promise me you tell me everything you know. She looked at me and a small smile appears on her lips."Promise."

FLAME POV

The rest of the day the company just goofed off but the grumpy old people. I really need to find Micca. I mean what was ori doing in her room. Plus Ori hasn't been with the company all day. I whisper in Fili's ear

"I'm going to find Micca and Ori. Want to come with?" He nods. We get up and walk out of the room but could hear Bofur yell. "Remember we don't need no littles kids running around on this quest!"
I blush while Fili laughs. We head to her room hand in hand.

"So what were those doing?" Of you know." He asks. "I don't know but I hope we don't have little kids running around on the quest." He look confuse till he realised they were alone together.
Before we got to Micca's room. We see Ori walking down the hall way. Let the fun begin.

"Hey Ori what's us doing?" He mumbles some words and ran off. That was odd. I looked to Fili and he just shrugged. We make it to Micca's room and she wasn't there so I left a note. They were reading the map and I'm sure Thorin wasn't staying after that.

The note read:
Sorry I couldn't say goodbye in person. I couldn't find you. After we claim Erebor I will find you. And give you a talking to about have boys in your room by yourself.
Flame

Fili and I started walking out and spotted Kili. 
"Hey guys we are leaving and Gandalf told Dwalin to tell me to tell you to practice fire." I nod and we pack and left Rivendell.

(A/N) Sorry took so long. Living in a hotel right now. The reason it took so was because I had to write it again because I'm a idiot and deleted it. I'm also writing more than one story right now. Thanks for reading. Love you