Chapter 1|| Fans.

~Calum~

"We need to do something that will make the fandom excited; get them more involved!" Our manager said. He was standing in front of us, his arms crossed.

I rolled my eyes. They always worried so much about this kinda stuff; we do fine with our fans. We do have other life's to attend to.

I was sitting on a leather black couch with my three other band mates. They all looked confused. I wasn't confused; I was irritated.

"We can just follow some of them back on twitter..." Mikey-who was sitting beside me- yawned. He was basically falling asleep on the couch; they called us in at 4:00 in the morning.

Our manager glared at Michael, quickly ignoring what he said and looking away. Michael shrugged. I liked his idea, it was simple; but I know it would mean a lot to our fans.

"Why don't we just have a little fan meet up?" Ashton smiled as he took a sip of his coffee. He was always so willing to do anything; he was too nice.

"That will only benefit the fans in Australia. We need something world wide. Something that will give your fans around the world something to be excited about; something that will attract new fans." Our manager started pacing around the room, the sound of his feet starting to bug me as they scraped across the carpet. What in the world does he expect us to do? There was thoughts of us going on tour after summer; so I wanted a bit of fan-free time. Don't get me wrong, I love our fans; but I also love my personal space.

"Why don't we have a contest or something?.." Luke trailed off at the end. I snickered at the idea, a contest would be stupid.

"Yes..yes! A contest! We will put it for world wide, anyone could enter." My manager smiled and wrote something down. Of course, Luke had to open his big mouth. Sometimes I wish I could connect his top lip with his lip ring too; this way he couldn't talk.

"What exactly is this contest for?" I raised my eyebrow; asking in irritation.

Our manager stood there for a couple minutes, thinking it over. His face suddenly lit up, making me become worried at what he'd come up with.

"The contest winner will be taking lessons from you guys for the summer!" He exclaimed. I groaned; rolling my eyes. This was stupid, why couldn't we just call some fans? Summer was our relax time too. "Think about it guys. People who don't even like you will sign up just so they can hang out with a celebrity!" He nodded his head in encouragement. If I didn't want to teach a fan; why would I want to waste time on someone who doesn't like me?

"But, that means if they don't live in Sydney, they would have to get a place here, and we can't expect them to do that; especially if it's someone young." Ashton spoke up. I clenched my teeth; knowing what our manager was going to say. These guys needed to shut up.

"You're right. So...they will live with you guys. You have the spare room!" He smiled; making his way to his desk. He sat on his black computer chair and started typing something into the computer.

"Come on. What if we get stuck with a bratty twelve year old who only wants pictures with us and won't stop screaming?" I quickly walked over to his desk; slamming my hands down on it. The glass table shook, making me take a step back.

"Then you're stuck with a bratty twelve year old." My manager didn't even bother to look up from his computer screen.

"Ugh." I started walking over to the door to leave, but my managers voice stopped me.

"Calum and Ashton will be teaching the lessons." His voice was stern and low. I felt my anger build up and my fists clench as I turned around to face him.

"Why not Luke or Mikey?" I growled. Out of all of us, he chose me; the one who didn't want any part in this.

My manager looked up at me; smirking. "Because Mikey and Luke aren't acting like bratty teenage boys." He looked back to his computer and started typing again.

I swung the door open and walked out of it; slamming it shut behind me. I had nothing to say. I wanted to leave before I did something I'd regret.

Hey guys! I know this is extremely short; but it's just because it's the introduction chapter. They will be longer I promise!

~Shai.