Chapter 6|| Awkward...

Ashton and I were making breakfast for everyone. The smell of homemade bacon, eggs and home fries filled my nostrils; making my mouth water. I hadn't had a breakfast like this in a long time.

Mikey and Calum were still sleeping; their hangover from last night probably getting to them. I'm pretty sure Mikey stayed up the latest; which didn't surprise me. He was probably trying to hook up with every girl at the party.

I kept thinking of last night, and how everything went down. Luke was watching T.V and scanning through his phone in the living room. I couldn't help but look over at him sometimes; he was an amazing sight. It was a bit awkward for Luke and I. We hadn't mentioned last night; and I didn't really want to. I was just mad about Calum and wasn't thinking straight. I loved Luke, and he was an amazing kisser; but I don't think I have feelings for him that go beyond a friend...but maybe I do.

"I can't flip this stupid egg!" I heard Ashton puff out. I laughed at how mad he was getting. I quickly flipped it for him and rolled my eyes.

"Show off.." he mumbled.

"More like common sense." I shot back. He smirked; nudging me with his elbow. We both let out a giggle and continued to cook. I was on bacon and home fries duty while Ash was on egg duty. We are a pretty good team.

I moved to the sink and turned the tap; making warm water shoot out of it. I quickly splashed my face and wiped my eyes. I had a terrible sleep. People didn't leave until 3:00 in morning, and it was currently 8:00. I got less than five hours. Calum was also stuck in my head. But whenever I thought of him, I thought of his gorgeous girlfriend.

I heard the staircase creak and footsteps coming down it.

I turned around and saw Calum. His bed head was adorable. He yawned, stretching his arms out; making his biceps pop. He looked at me; his eyes staring at me as he gave a sad smile. From behind him I saw that girl from last night. My stomach dropped at the sight of her. She was wearing one of his t-shirts; and that was it. I hated how good she looked in it.

"Hey Cal,Hey Heather!"Ashton waved; a huge grin appearing on his soft face.

By Ashton's tone; I could tell they were close with her...great. She smiled and waved back. She had bed head; but still managed to make it work.

"Ash, we only made breakfast for the five of us" I whispered; obviously saying it to loud because she heard.

"Oh it's okay. I don't need to stay for breakfast." She sounded upset, and as much as I wanted her to leave; I felt bad.

"No, it's okay. I'll quickly run to the store and pick some stuff up!" I smiled, turning the oven off as I quickly set the bacon to the side. I ran over to the front door and started putting my runners on.

"Oh god no! You don't have too!" She said as she threw her arm around Calum's waist. I was hit with jealously, but quickly bit my tongue; trying to make the feeling go away. Obviously she wanted me to go; I could tell a fake attitude from a mile away.

"It's fine. I'm sure Mikey is going to want extra." I mumbled; making Calum and Ashton chuckle. Heather nodded as if she didn't understand the joke.

"I'll drive." Calum said getting out of Heathers grasp, grabbing his car keys and walking towards me.

"It's fine, I can go by myself." I smiled. I was shocked he offered; but he didn't have to leave his girlfriend.

"No. I need some fresh air." He slipped on some shoes, walking out the door. I quickly followed him, shutting the door behind me. I stared at his back, he was perfect from all angles. I wanted to touch his hair; but I knew that would be the creepiest thing in the world at the moment.