Chapter 23|| I Told You So.

Three weeks later

~Cassidy~

I sit on my bed; staring at basically nothing. It's been three weeks since Calum and I got into that fight. He hasn't said one word to me; nothing. He officially handed my guitar lessons over to Luke and has been staying at his friends house. I digested his words more. I was pissed at what he said to me. He acted like everything we've been through didn't matter. I know what I said to him wasn't the nicest; but I was just mad that he was making false accusations of Luke.

Speaking of Luke, he hasn't been the best through this situation. He keeps asking me why I'm so upset about this. He doesn't understand that Calum and I are close. I know it's unfair to Luke; but I still like him. I stopped myself from cheating even more than I did because I have feelings for him. When I tried to confront him about him lying to Calum and I; he shook it off saying it doesn't matter anymore.

If anything, I'm mainly pissed at myself. I finally realize Calum's the one, and I let him go. What could I do though? He was being a jerk.

So here I am; sitting in my messed up bed thinking about my messed up life. I haven't gotten out of bed for a solid week now. I've been binging on chocolate and watching the notebook. I know it's cliche as hell; but I need some fake love to replace the love I don't have.

Ashton and Mikey have been trying to get me up and out. They keep telling me Calum will turn around. They said that the day he left; and three weeks later I'm still missing him while he's probably off with his girl friend.

So, as I was saying; I'm basically staring at nothing.

Welcome to the life of me.

I decided to check my phone; nothing could bring me more down than I already was. I tapped on the little twitter icon; the page lighting up on my screen. As usual; nothing interesting was happening on my twitter. So I did what I usually did; scrolled through the boys. I checked Ashton's first. His recent posts were about thanking the fans for all the wonderful things they do. Such a sweetheart. Next was Mikey's; his page always made me laugh. He answered some fans questions and talked about random things he found interesting. I quickly typed in Luke's name and scrolled through his page. He posted some pictures of him at the studio; but one caught my eye. I had to stop and click on the picture. As it became bigger, I frowned at the sight. It was of him and a fan. She was gorgeous; but I wasn't focusing on her looks, I was focusing where Luke's hand was. It looked like it was on the curve of her butt; and she was smiling like it was the best thing in the world-which to her it probably was-. Why was my boyfriends hand on another girls butt? Maybe he went to put his hand on her back but she took the picture when he was moving his hand up. Right? That had to be it. I quickly put the thought in the back of my head. Only one person was left. I hesitantly typed in Calum's name. I don't know why I'm doing this to myself; but I couldn't help it.

I scrolled through his recent posts. I smiled at a picture of him and Mikey together. They were so cute. I found myself scrolling through his twitter from years ago; laughing at how cute and innocent he was.

A little blue line popped up.
"Calum Hood just posted a picture." Was written across it. I quickly tapped on it as it quickly took me to a white screen. A picture appeared and I couldn't help but frown. A picture of Heather sitting on a couch filled my phone screen. Her smile was huge; showing off her huge pearly whites. His caption was "She's understanding, thankful for that."

What does that mean? Is he saying I'm not understanding? I'm very understanding! I groaned at my stupid self and threw my phone at the other end of the bed. Fine; if he could easily move on, so could I.

I could, right?

~•~•~•~

~Calum~

I rolled my eyes as Heather knocked on my little temporary apartment that my friends letting me stay in until all the drama gets sorted out.