Chapter 14|| Ice Cream.

~Cassidy~

"What happened between you two?" Ashton followed me into my room; quickly slamming the door behind him.

He was shooting daggers at me with his eyes, and I was a little hurt. I don't know why he's blaming this on me; he was the one who told me to stay away from Calum in the first place. After Calum had his little exit; Ashton kept giving me confused glances. I honestly don't know what Calum wants at this point. One minutes he's making out with me, and the next he's telling me to date Luke. And I thought girls were confusing.

"Cass!" Ashton protested. I looked him in the eye and sent him the same glare he was giving me.

"Why are you blaming this on me? Weren't you the one who told me he breaks girls hearts?!" I spat. I loved Ashton; but he was making me mad. I just wanted to be left alone and have time to think.

He opened his mouth to fight back, but quickly shut it. He rolled his eyes and sighed; making his way over to my bed and plopping down on it. He rubbed his face with his hands and shook his head.

"I'm sorry Cass. I just hate seeing him like this." He sat up and gave me a little smile. His face softened up and he patted the spot beside him. I smiled and quickly took it. I couldn't stay mad at Ashton; he was like my best friend here.

"I don't know why he's being like this Ash." I gave a faint smile and looked down at my hands as I played with them.

In a way I knew why he was being like this; me. But on the other hand, he basically told me to date Luke.

"You." Ashton whispered.

"Me?" I raised my eyebrow and looked at Ashton; he nodded his head slowly.

"I've never seen him act this way for a girl Cass. He sees something in you; and that never happens with Calum." Ashton softly spoke. He licked his lips and laid back on the bed. I quickly followed his actions and laid beside him.

"I don't know what to do Ash..." I trailed off at the end and stared up at my white ceiling.

Too many thoughts were swirling around in my head. Is what Ashton is saying true? If Calum likes me that much; why wouldn't he ask me out? Do I really like Luke like that?

I quickly sat up and my heart started to pound. I can't believe I just asked myself if I like like Luke. Of course I do; how can I not? I felt tears appearing in the corners of my eyes. I chuckled; I can't believe I'm crying over this. It's just all so confusing.

"Do what you want to do." Ash sat up and rubbed my back. He was so caring and always calmed me down.

"I don't know what that is." I jumped off my bed and walked over to my dresser; leaning on it and covering my head in my hands. I could feel a headache starting to make its way through my head.

I heard my bed squeak as Ashton came to stand behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around. I could feel my dark, black mascara running down my skin. I probably looked like an idiot; crying over this. Who cries over having two celebrity boys falling for you? Cassidy Spring; that's who.

I looked up at Ashton who was giving a tiny smile. He pulled me forward and into a big, warm hug. I squeezed back; I needed all the comfort I could get.

"You're a really smart girl Cass; you'll figure this out." He whispered into my ear.

I squeezed him even tighter; making him laugh.

"Don't squeeze me to death!" He giggled. I unwrapped my arms from his very strong body and put them to my side. He lifted my chin up so I was looking him straight in the eyes. He gave his famous little smile and poked my nose with his finger; making me giggle.