tip #3

touching her inappropriately is actually appropriate when you're dating a girl. she probably actually wants you to surprise her with a gentle bum squeeze, cuddling her and giving her neck kisses, hickeys are fun too. why not? it's your girlfriend like is there a problem? don't date her if you're too scared to do it, or if it's not the right time, THERES NEVER A SPECIFIC TIME TO TOUCH YOUR GIRLFRIEND. cmon guys, she loves you, she has a crush on you, she's attracted to you, we all have hormones. sometimes a girl just wants you to randomly pull her pants off while you're cuddling and finger her. geez, it's not hard. she probably loves when you lay your head on her chest and use her boobs as a pillow, maybe even stick your face between them like, it's fun for both of you, your girlfriend wants to know if you like her body or not and that's how she knows! in public you could touch her bum, of course you should keep your arm around her waist because that's fucking cute. and guys, your girl would love it if you hold her hips when you gives are just standing and talking to each other and you can look deeply into her eyes and kskckckcv make out session right there. score. so don't be afraid of touching your girlfriend intimately.