tip #10

how to treat your girl ALWAYS.
guys, if you think your girl is too clingy then you're a fuckface and you don't deserve her because she just wants your attention at least once and you're denying her. like, fuck.
it's only clingy if she like waits outside your window with her face against the glass for like the whole fucking day while you're busy at like a party or something I don't know. I understand you need your space too, but sometimes your girlfriend really does need you.
sometimes she needs you to kiss her every five minutes because it makes her feel wanted. she may feel lonely and you're the only guy out there who could make her feel loved again so you better do it right or you'll lose her. and you sure as hell better give her good kisses or else you're out.
hold her. she just wants to be held from time to time, wants to know that you care when she's sad or hurt. and I'm sure as hell you don't want her to be sad, and if you don't care then fuck you dude, take my advice or just be single forever. your choice.
and don't ever be the one to make her sad.. if you know something is wrong you better be the one to confront her because then she'll know you truly love her. and gosh, will she give you the best sex you've ever had after that, like oral for you sir, you've done good.
please, treat your girl well. she's the only one you've got, and if you've got more than you're just an asshole.
she better feel like the fucking only girl in the world got it, like the Rihanna song okay. take her for a ride-
oh gosh. yeah.
and there better not be a boy that obviously treats her like a better boyfriend than you do. because then you're doing something wrong.
BE POSSESSIVE SOMETIMES.
you're supposed to do that. Boyfriends are supposed to tell people to back off their girl no matter what gender, relationship they have. like shit it's not that hard, you gotta fight for what's yours like once. like how people fight for that last piece of cake or something, nO ITS MINE OKAY I TOUCHED IT FIRST-

guys I'm officially single tho so hmu-