tip #9

guys, do you know what today is?
it's fucking national girlfriend day. and I'm here to tell you that this is no Mother's Day shit where you buy her flowers and wrote I love you on a card. no, you should do more than that, I'm not saying give her your credit card, but fuck at least give her time! It's free. If you'd like, get her a gift as well, that's totally fine! flowers are amazing but a girl really just wants to spend time with you. cuddle together, watch movies, but maybe go on a date!
like Louis for instance, my boyfriend. he's perfect. and boys he's an example of amazing.
maybe take your girl out to the beach and you could get her a new bikini she could wear for you, maybe you guys could go for a walk and you could get her new shoes if you'd want to, because I'm sure as hell I'm going to do the same for Lou except maybe prank him first because I love him and I love seeing him laugh.
anyway, just don't bullshit it this time with some last minute shit.
THIS SHOULD GO FOR YOUR ANNIVERSARIES AS WELL AND FUCK, YOU SHOULD CONSTANTLY CELEBRATE BEING TOGETHER OKAY LOVE YOUE GIRLFRIEND.
because she fucking loves you even when she acts like she doesn't. those are the times she needs you the most.
and sex, give her some sex boys! she probably just wants to find you waiting to strip her in the bedroom and go down on her all night because it's national girlfriend day and she needs loving!
so you plan, guys. make it special and make it count and we'll do the same for you. like my boyfriend Lou c: