tip #11

guys, please when it comes to your girlfriend, make sure that you at least try and love her as much as she loves you. you don't know how much it hurts for a girl to want you around so much and you don't feel the same. when your girl literally gives you everything she has, puts you first always, and you can't do the same.. it hurts when you love someone that doesn't love you as much as you do. It sucks more to have that person be your boyfriend. if you love her, don't ever tell her that you think she should be with someone else. that kills. like, why the fuck would you tell your girlfriend that? dude she loves you so much.. so fucking much and if you say that maybe she belongs with someone better, what're you trying to say? you're not happy you have a girl out of your league? no. fuck, just show appreciation guys, she tries very hard to be the one you want, she doesn't want you to think you don't belong with her.. that just hurts. so yeah, make sure to love your girlfriend, give her your attention as much as you can.. try and love her more than she loves you. It doesn't hurt to be clingy, you can spam her message board there's nothing wrong with that. don't know, it's up to you.