Awaken

I woke up my head throbbing and my legs aching. What the hell happened?. I try to stand but then loose my balance and fall or at least I thought I did. There was someone to catch me or something. It was big huge, the eyes where bright blue and the wolf was white with hints of black.
   Beautiful. Was all I could say to the creature because he or she was very beautiful. The wolf heard me and nestled up to me making a purring sound. It was like music to my ears I know it sounds cliché but this wolf had captured my heart but how gentle it was to me.
  I know this is most likely the dumbest question ever but how can you understand me and where did you come from??? I ask the gentle creature.
  Don't be afraid please...
I look around to see who said that and then my eyes land on the wolf. How was that possible?? She spoke in my head like it was nothing like normal. I can tell it was a she because the sound rolled of her tongue as if she was actually speaking to me but how?? I quickly move to my feet understanding what just happened. As I do I look up to see the wolf whimpering like she doesn't want me to leave. I feel bad but at the same time I need to leave to get back to my really life as a normal human being not getting involved in this werewolf mess.

~~ 2 hours later ~~
  I made my way back to my house praying that my so called parents aren't home. It's 2:40 in the afternoon I know my step mother is at work. She works at a club serving drinks and often dancing on stage with other dancers. My father works for a dentist office not really sure what he does there he doesn't talk about his job. I put the key in and open the door looking around carefully to find my father sitting in a chair staring right at me

Why the hell is your stupid ass not in the damn school I pay for?!. He yells stepping towards me. Father I'm sorry I got sick and needed to come home and lay down. I sad nearly on my knees in fear. By the smell of his breath I can tell he has been drinking. You little bitch!! He snarled while slapping me. I got something for you ass! He screamed at me while pulling me by my hair and dragging me to my room. He threw me against the wall and then on my bed. He then unbuttons his pants and hover over me. He garbs my throat stopping all oxygen to enter. He yells hurtful things at me while he continues to rape me. I can't scream in protect or even to beg him to stop I can't breath I loose My sight of what is happening to me then there goes my hearing then the pain I feel over my body is no longer there...I have slipped into a deep deep sleep kissing death right on the cheek.

~~ 1:45 am~~

I wake to feel pain everywhere and I mean everywhere. I quickly remember what happened to me what I was forced to do. I sat up and looked over to see my father laying on my floor...dead.