Well normal again

I woke up to the sound of yelling. Sounds like a relationship problem. I don't do relationships at all, maybe a few one night stands but that's it. With relationships come bullshit and bitchy exs.
I got out of bed and headed to the bath room to shower I put on white leather jacket and my camo shorts with my favorite boots and my lizard ear ring and heard out to look for a new place to stay.
I drove around for a few hours till I came across a apartment lot name Black Yellow Stone Pack apartments and housing. The apartments are a deep royal blue with a white out line. I have to say they don't look that bad and worth every penny that I own at this point. I walking up a few stairs and make my way to an office. As I walked in the office there she was I mean I don't even know who she is but there she was. 

See I was gonna end it there but I decide I would be nice lol 💯💖 but also sorry I haven't updated in a while school just started ugh aggy ppl 🙉👎 but hey I will be updating a lot this weekend to make it up to you guys 😍😘😘

Who is she?? What is her name?? Why isn't she mine?? Her eyes are gray with a hint of blue. She remind me of
~~~flashback~~~
The wolf was beautiful all I could say was beautiful
~~~end of flashback(lol Ikr so short)~~~
What if she's one of those wolves that some how keep showing up in my life. I walked over to her not really knowing what I was doing.
"Umm hi I would like a room here my name is Micala" I said while holding out my hand.
"Hey I'm Blaze BlackStone and i will go get my dad he is the one who handles all paper work for that". As she shook my hand I felt lightening. Something magical like tingles growing thru my whole body. I nodded and let her lead the way to her dad's office.
"Hi I'm Micala I would like a room here." I spoke to the man at a big desk. He never looked up and by the way that Blaze was stiff I'm guessing this is her dad's office.
"Uh alright sign your name on this list. Where are you from?"
"Not anywhere near here."
"Well uh are you a black stone or yellow stone?"
"Uhhh I'm sorry I'm not in the family I never met anyone her before."
"So you are ordinary nothing special or wolf like?" Ok now it's time for me to start asking questions maybe he has seen some of these wolves and maybe he knows that one kid who won't leave me alone.
"Uhhh nope not me, but have you seen any wolves I mean like big big wolves who seem to understand our human language?" I know a little spot on and maybe I shouldn't be so blunt but when you're me and been thru all this shit I have the past few days you will understand.
"Uhh n-no I c-can't say I have." With that he look straight at Blaze which made her bow her head in submission. They continued to exchange looks as if they were communicating thru thoughts. I just say there and watch as they talked

Hey guys again sorry for not updating I will try and get better with the whole thing but uh yeah y'all meet Micala future bae or not sorry can't reveal that 😁 but oh it's gonna be good 💖💦😂😍💯 vote and comment and even the ghost readers yeah that means you 😌😊😁