Love the way you lie

There it was...the beast the one at my school. The little boy who wouldn't leave me alone and then tried to eat me. He is now dragging me into the woods. Shit why is my life so fucked up sometimes. I mean normally people don't have to worry about this. Yet I do I don't understand why. I remember my mom would tell me stories of wolves but I never believed her. What if she was telling me something important that could help me right now?...

~flashback~
Honey listen one day something might happen and you might be really scared at first but just remember what I told you ok?
Ok mommy, never fear the wolves just tell them who my mother is. I love you mommy
I love you too Micala
~end of flashback~

I can't be afraid. I need to be strong for my mom. I began to scream and try to run but the wolf was too fast and quickly grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me back to the ground. I scream in frustration knowing that I would not be getting out of this soon.

The wolf drags me for what seems like hours then we stop. He let's me go as I rub my eyes trying to get used to my dark surroundings. I notices he is no longer a wolf but I naked teenage boy.

" ummm what the fuck is wrong with you?! Look I understand that you want to eat me or hurt me but you have no right to kidnap me like that!" I scream at the nude boy.
"Wow your a feisty one I like that." He smirks why his eyes travel up and down my body.
"Look I don't like you well actually I hate you for doing this time now why don't you explain why you took me then take me back to my car so I can get a fresh start tomorrow morning." I bargain with the young wolf.
"Ight. Listen your mother was one of us. I bet she never told you this but she is one if the most powerful wolves ever known. Because if this there has been many problems that you will face. I know you won't believe me but I have been order to watch over you." I'm in complete shock how can any of this be true. My mom would have told me this. My mom left when I was 10 but she still could have told me that she was a werewolf. I stare at the boy not know what to say. He began to walk towards me but I run passed him in search for my car at that gas station. I made my way back to my car and pumped the gas. I get in my car and zoom off not wanting to think about what just happened. How could my mother no tell me something this important. Especially when is was going to impact my future like that guy or wolf said. I trusted her to tell me the truth. The only reason I lived thru that hell with my father is because my mom told me to stay strong. How can I believe anything that lady said to me? How could I even believe she is my mother?

I pull up to a motel to sleep for the night. I pay for my stay then head up to my room with my bags. The place wasn't too bad. The room was blue with white strips, a queen size bed and one small bathroom. The bathroom was very clean and I didn't see one sign if mold or a bug. I then get out the shower and ready for bed I pull back all the sheets to see that everything is clean. I take a deep breath in relief. I ten close my eyes for a nice slumber.

Heeeyyyyy👋👋👋 yeah I know it been a while but I'm busy plain my trip to...MIAMI ahhhh so excited anyway I will be updating all this week and this coming week I promise 👍🙏 ok well keep reading and vote comment all that good stuff 😊☺️😘😍