Capter 1: hell on earth

Bang..
   Bang..
   Bang..
The gun fire was still fresh in my ears as I held the gun pulling the trigger at the unknown shadow chasing me. Why was I targeted? Why was I chased? What did I ever do? I was running now fast which was weird because I'm terrible at running. But that night I was a tract star.

I awoke from my dream to find my self now on the smooth cold wooden floor then between my silk bed sheets. It was a dream? Just a dream? It seemed so real. I could feel the wind blowing in my long brow hair and I could hear the footsteps of the shadow following me.

I looked at the clock to see if was a quarter pasted 6 and I knew if I wanted to catch the bus I would have to be on my way downstairs to greet my parents and let the give me the daily lecture on how being bi is wrong and I'm going to hell.

~ 45 minutes later~

I went down to the kitchen fully dressing in my black and pink Adidas shirt with black leggings and my pink Adidas. I looking all around for food but of course my parents want me to but my own food. Oh yeah they're kicking my ass out when school is over oh joy. My parents weren't down here having their normal cup of coffee. Normally my dad would sit at the table with his coffee reading the newspaper while my step mom aka the house slut would make my dad breakfast. Me and her used to be close but then she had sex with my uncle which my dad still doesn't know. She don't say much to me which is good because at any moment I can reveal her dirty little secret.

"Good morning Micala" my father says heartlessly. I just nod in response. Why should I show any respect to a man who cheated on my real mom then married a slut half his age?!

"Good morning Micala and good morning to my big strong man" well I think y'all can guess who said that. She came down to the kitchen in a short rob that barely covered her butt to make things worsted it wasn't tied all we could all see her lace pink lingerie.

"Ugh it was a good morning" I said in disgust that this is what I wake up too.

"Why don't you shut your damn mouth you poor excuse for a daughter!" My father yelled making the windows shake in our small house. I just rolled my eyes and walked out the door. Even though I didn't care if he yelled at me it was the last few words that alway get to me. I walked to the buss stop with teary eyes threatening to spilt over. I will not cry over this I will not let him win. I looked at my arm all the scars covered both my arms. Yes, I self harm I mean you see the life I live in. I know what your thinking why should someone like me do something like that to my self. Well I say this to they people that think that, you don't know me you don't know my story and you never will know me and you never will know my story... are we clear?