Chapter 3- What is going on?

Hey sorry for how late it is!!! I have had a whole bunch of tests lately....it sucks but school is over next week. :( which means i wont be able to write that much!!! :( i will when i can though....i promise to get 2 more chapters out before school ends though that means ill prob be able to get 1 or 2 chapters out during the summer maybe more but i have no idea....so try to enjoy the story until then.....so here it is!!!! please comment/vote/read/fan!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Will We Survive?

Chapter 3

‘What? Where am I?’ I look around. I’m in the woods.

‘My dear. Do not be afraid of me.’ I hear a deep voice. I spin around to find a black wolf.

‘What? Who or what are you?’ I ask it. Okay, this has got to be a dream. I don’t think I could be seeing this in real life.

‘I’m a werewolf. As are you.’ he says. Wait!!!! What!!???

‘No, I’m just a ordinary person. That has been running for my life since I was 13.’ I say freaking out.

‘Calm down. You are not one yet. You will be one tomorrow. It is a full moon. Not just anyone is born on a full moon.’ he states and sits down.

‘But, how am I a werewolf? Is my sisters? We do have the same parents. Don’t we?’ I ask starting to be nervous.

‘No, you 3 do not have the same father. You have the same mother ,but not the father. Also your sisters are not werewolves. Bonnie is a witch jut like her father and Bella a vampire just like her father. As are you a werewolf just like your father. They have been chasing you to take you home with them. Not to kill you. But remember if you are caught you will never see each other again. Due to vampires, werewolves, and the witches all hating each other.’ he replies.

Some how I know this is happening for a reason and that what he is saying is true. I am a werewolf. ‘So, is that why I have been feeling really sick lately? Wait! I don’t feel sick here. Am I dreaming?’ I ask the wolf looking down at my arms. There just a regular tanned skin I usually have.

‘Yes, that is why. The first time you change you will have a bunch of pain as your bones reshape ,but after your first change it will come naturally. Don’t worry you keep your clothes except for the fist change that will happen at 9 p.m. tomorrow.

I suggest staying in bed tomorrow due to your bones slowly breaking and your hormones will be way over then usual.

Also after you change you will be led to your mate no matter where that person may be at that time.

 Also you will not want to be around any of your sisters when you change because they will also change into their true forms. No they are not animals. Bonnie will gain her powers and become immortal as will you once you change. As of Bella she will become a vampire. She will have to feed or she will die. Make sure you all stay home.

Also you have a half way point too. That you change into before you become a wolf. Half human and half wolf. You will find out more afterwards. I will leave for now because you will need some sleep before tomorrow. You will be having many mood swings also. So make sure you don’t set off your sisters. You are 3 very powerful girls. I am unable to tell you anymore.