Chapter 4- The Meeting

okay so i figured out how i can upload my stories without a computer!!! Im sooo happy that i can write agai cus i wad goin insane without it!!!! So here is next chappie!! Please

Read

Vote

Comment

Fan!!!

Thank you and love ya all!!!

**

Will We Survive?

Chapter 4

The Meeting

Becca's P.O.V

Its hard keeping secrets from Bonnie and Bella ,but I have to.

After we got our stuff and put our house up for sale and my number on the sign ,we got in the car and followed Vincent to my father's land. Which is from Maine all the way to Florida. Apparently theres three alphas that take up the US. My father Alpha Mason owns the eastern hemisphere. Alpha McGregor owns cdntral America. (The land between the eastern and western hemisphere.) Also Alpha caster owns the western hemisphere.

Yeah...I learned this from Vincent while I was waiting for Bonnie and Bella to gather their thing. Apparently Witches and Vampires don't live in the US. Only because of the war from way back where werewolves took over the US.

There isn't really any packs or anything in them soo. We are warned if we ever leave the US don't talk to anyone unless you have too.

Soo... We haven't seen much because all it is are woods mostly and occasional cities and towns.

~

5 hours later of driving we come into a town. We drive right into a path in the woods and drive up a huge driveway. As we come closer we come across a huge house. It is like a huge white mansion. Except with wolves standing in the front of it. Bella screamed at the top of her lungs which killed our ear drums and I had Bonnie cover her mouth.

We stop in front of the house and get out. I look at Bella and she is shaking really bad. "Bell calm down we are perfectly safe. You will learn soon enough about everything." I say following Vincent inside.

"Why are we here?" Bonnie asks.

"My father lives here." I say.

"What?" she asks.

"Shhhh!!!" I say to her as we come to a brown wooden door.

Vincent knocks on the door and a deep voice comes from the other side, "come in!"

Vincent opens the door and motions us in. We walk in and see a man that has the same hair and eye color as me. Actually he looks like a man version of me but older.

"Ahh. I see you brought them. Please sit down," he says motioning for the chairs in front of his desk.

I sit down. Thoughts are running through my head. He is my father? I thought my father left when I was 2? After Bella was born.

"Dad?" I whisper. He looks at me with so much kindness, love, and sadness in his eyes. I start crying. He gets up and walks over to me and embraces me in a hug. I just cry into the hug. See I haven't cried since I was 10 because I broke my leg and it hurt really bad.

"Yes, Becca or should I say Rebecca?" he says. What?

I sit back down after giving him a confused look.

"Okay. Looks like your mother told you nothing. Soo I'll start at the beginning.

-

I met your mother one day. I thought she was my mate. But it turned out she wasn't when I tried to mate her. See when you mark your mate if it is not your mate the wound will just keep bleeding. Well that is after I got her pregnant with you anyways. Soo...afterwards she left me and took you with her. We named you Rebecca Marie Mason ,but your mother changed your name to Becca Ann Wood to hide you from me. I found out who she changed your name to when you were 12. So I came to get you. But you mother I did not know had other kids with other species. So when I came so did the others. We fought trying to claim what is ours but it was too late because you and your sisters ran. We tried to find you ,but every time we got close you ran. See we couldn't do much about it because yohr sisters fatherts were also after them. See I can't tell them anything about there fathers because we only met face to face a couple times ,but I know they won't quit until they find you 2. So Rebecca will you stay. Your sisters and you will be protected and I see tonight you will have your first change am I correct?"

I nod. "I will stay ,but I do not know about my sisters." I pull out the note from mom and hand them it. "This is your other option if you don't want to stay."

They both read the note with scared faces.

Bella speaks up," do you know what happened to our mother?"