Will We Survive? (2011 Watty Awards)

Heyy!!! Everyone new story!!! I hope everyone likes it!!!! It is a supernatural story so....you will have to read to find out what happens!!! Please comment/vote/read/fan please? So here it is! Also Allrights reserved there is no stealing or broadcasting this story without my permission!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Will We Survive?

"Running away will never make you free"

- Kenny Loggins

Prolouge

“Momma? Whats happening?” I ask my mother. 

“Becca! You need to run do you understand? Find your sisters and run. Run as far as your legs can take you. Hide after that. I promise to come find you.” she says really fast and kisses my forehead. She pushes me towards my bedroom door where my sisters all are.

My sister Bella gets up and rushes over to me. “What did momma say Becca?” she asks in a rushed tone.

“She says to run as far as we can go then hide and she will come get us. So everyone pack a backpack full of clothes and we will leave.” I reply heading for our closet and grabbing our biggest backpacks we have.

I hand the bags to them. I go to my section of the closet and pack as many clothes that it fits more like 10 outfits. All for different seasons. I walk out and put my necessities in the front pouch. I turn around and see that Bella and Bonnie are also done.

“We are ready,” Bonnie replies grabbing a warm jacket and tying a light one around the strap of her backpack. We do the same and slip on sneakers. We go to go out of our room when we hear a blood curdling scream come from our mother. Bonnie runs to the door ,but I pull her back knowing something is not right.

“Lets go out the window. Come on we only are on the first floor. Momma said we have to run.” I say pulling her to the window.

“But momma is in trouble.” she says trying to get out of my grip.

“Bonnie, theres is nothing we can do. We have no clue what is happening except we have to run.” Bella says. Bonnie nods and we jump out the window just in time to hear our door slam open.

My name is Becca Wood. I have been on the run since I was 13 with my sisters Bonnie and Bella. We have no clue what is happening. All we know is that we have to run from the people who are chasing us. We are each one year apart being I’m the oldest and Bella the youngest. I’m 17 going on 18 in a month, Bonnie is 15 going on 16 in a month, and Bella who is 14 is going on 15 in a month. It has been 5 years since we left home on that dreadful day.

We thought that was the beginning but we realize it is still only the beginning.

This is our story.