Chapter 2- Strange happenings

Okay.....sorry for such the long wait!!! I have been so busy with finals and everything!! I can finally upload this!!! I haven't even touched my other stories yet because I love writing this one soooo much. The story just plays out in my mind and I just find ways to word it. I have not checked it though. So if any mistakes etc. please tell me!! Thanks for reading!!! Here is the chappie!!! Please vote/comment/fan!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Will We Survive?

Chapter 2- Strange Happenings

Bella’s P.O.V.

I say my goodbyes to Becca and Bonnie and head to my class. Yeesh, like everyone is like looking at me. I have felt weird for the past week. I have no idea why though. I haven’t told Becca knowing she has already under stress from all the running and everything. Both me and Bonnie know she is hiding something from us ,but we know in time she will tell us.

I notice that I am walking into my class now. Its geometry. My period is different then theres. I go up to the teacher and just like the last one he motioned me to take a empty seat. I look around and see only one open seat.

Next to a cute boy. Who has the same color skin as me. Maybe he knows why I can never tan or anything. Which sucks because I totally hate being pale.

I even went to a tanning booth when I was 13 behind Becca’s back and when I came out I was still pale. Also when I got home somehow Bonnie knew where I was. It was totally weird. I realize that I haven’t moved and the class is looking at me. I head over and sit down in the seat.

“Hi,” I hear from next to me. I turn and see the boy looking at me.

“Hi,” I whisper back and turn my attention back to the teacher.

“I know what you are. You are not alone.” he whispers back. I turn and stare at him. What did he mean by that?

“Uh...I don’t know what your talking about.” I reply and try to ignore him.

“You don’t know yet do you?” he asks.

“Know what?” I reply a little scared.

A awkward silence goes on for a couple minutes. I finally go to say something ,but am cut off by the bell ringing. He gets up and bolts out the door. I get up a couple seconds later ,grabbing m bag and walking out the door to my next class.

I walk in silence trying to think what that boy meant. I didn’t even get his name. I hurry into my next class trying to forget about what he meant. The teacher says the same to me as the last 2. So I go and sit down in the back.

Class passes fast. I daydreamed the whole time ,but managed to get all the notes some how.

It is really weird. I can do 2 things at once. Like drive and text. I have no idea how I do it.

I get up and grab my bag as my cell phone beeps. I pull out my blackberry and sure enough I have a text from Becca.

‘Bonnie and me are not feeling well so we are heading home. You want to come or....?’

Huh? Becca is never sick. There is definitely something strange going on. Well might as well go home.

‘Sure, meet you guys out front.’