Four Eyes

"Four Eyes"

Dally had trouble seeing for a while now. He finally came to the conclusion that he was going to get contacts. He had to wait for a while because he had to order them, he had to wait a week. Meanwhile, he got glasses. He was planning on not wearing them around the gang, especially Two-Bit. That lousy wise-cracker would make fun of him for weeks. He did a good job at hiding them for these past few days, he only had to wait two more until he got his contacts.

Dally was at the Curtis house alone and decided to wear his glasses so he could at least watch tv. So, he took out the glasses and put them on his face. All was well until the gang snuck in the house. When they saw him they all bursted out laughing.

"What are you wearing?!" Steve asked through laughs.

Dally didn't say anything.

"Four eyes!" Two-Bit screamed.

Dally silently got up and walked to where Two-Bit was. He punched him in the face and he fell to the ground. The laughter immediately subsided.

"If you don't want what just happened to him, then I suggest you listen to every word I say. Soda, Steve, go make me lunch. Darry, your my foot rest. And Pony and Johnny, you sit on the ground and act like dogs."

They all looked at each other for a minute. Dally took a step closer to them and they all got in their positions. Darry got on his hands and knees, waiting for Dally to sit down. Soda and Steve went to the kitchen and Pony and Johnny sat like dogs next to the couch.( Johnny was good at it ) Dally then resumed to his spot on the couch and put his feet on Darry.

"Good boys." He said while petting Pony and Johnny. Today was a good day for Dallas.