Wall

Gray's POV

That's it...I couldn't take it anymore. I saw Juvia, with her beautiful, curly blue hair and big blue eyes. She was standing talking to Levy; they have become good friends now but I couldn't wait until they're conversation was over. I needed to tell Juvia something rather important in my opinion.

I patiently waited at a table until I saw Levy wave Juvia goodbye and walk off, Juvia was left standing there and I saw my chance. I quickly rushed up and started walking quickly towards her. Once I got to her I didn't stop, I just held my hands on her wrists and backed her up against the wall.

"I love you"

I looked at her for a few seconds and didn't want to wait any longer. I pressed my lips up against hers and felt her kiss back. I soon pulled away even tough I didn't want to. Juvia just looked at the floor then back up at me,

"Love you too."

Then she just wrapped her arms around me in one of the best and most warm hugs I've ever had.

Juvia's POV

It was a rather ordinary day in the guild when I saw Levy walk by, she stopped to say hi and we started a conversation. Her and I have become pretty good friends so far and always have something to talk about. Soon after though I saw Gray-sama walk in the guild as if he was looking for someone..I wished it was me but I knew it couldn't have been...he had no reason. Levy and I kept talking and she soon noticed him too.

"Hey Juv I think someone's looking for you."

I glanced over her shoulder and saw Gray-sama sitting a few tables behind us and sometimes glancing over.

"Not possible."

"Yes it is! Just have some faith...I'll be trying to find Gajeel in here while you go talk to Gray. You are the one he's looking for... I know it. Now see you later!"

Levy then waved and walked away leaving me alone. Before I could do anything Gray-sama was already walking towards me, once he got in front of me he just grabbed my wrists and started pushing me backwards until I slowed down and my back was up against the wall. What is he doing? I thought to myself.

"I love you"

Gray-sama? Love me? I had no time to react to this when I suddenly felt soft lips against mine. I kissed him back loving every second of it. He pulled away and I just looked at the floor processing what just happened. I looked up and said,

"Love you too."

I then wrapped my arms around him in one of the best and most cold (in a good way) hugs I've ever had.