Party

Juvia's POV

The whole guild was at the guild hall celebrating something, I'm not sure what it was (there are so many things that I lost track.) I was talking to Erza and standing behind one of the tables that had most of our friends seated at it. Then someone else walked in. I turned around just to be bombarded with white hair in my face, Lyon. What was he doing here?

"Oh Juvia! I found you! I heard you were having a party and figured I'd stop by and say hi! Hmm, I see you don't have a date to this party. CAN I BE YOUR DATE PLEASE?!"

"Uh...Lyon about that." First of all none brought "dates" anyway, but oh why can't I just be with my beloved Gray?! Where is he anyway?  Either way I saw no way of escaping this question and looked over at Erza for help.

"Sorry Juv, but I think someone else would rather handle this. Also, they will probably be pretty mad to find out I was the one who interfered." Erza said as she turned around and walked away. Oh god. Now I have to get rid of Lyon by myself. But I also want to do this nicely. How? 

Before I had time to think I was picked up off the ground and was now even closer to Lyon's face, he was carrying me bridal style.

"Oh Juvia please!" he said, coming close enough to almost kissing me. I would give anything to be put down right now.

Once again before I had time to do anything I heard running followed by a kick. I was then thrown straight up in the air and caught. This time someone with spiky black hair. Gray-sama? Did he save me? Gray put me down right away, but it was so that half of my body was behind him, almost as if he was protecting me. As well as that, he was still holding my wrist.

"How many times do I have to tell you?! You can't go walking off with one of our guild members!" Gray yelled in Lyon's direction. Right after, Lyon fell backwards and went unconscious.

I heard Erza snickering in the back, "Something tells me she's more than a guild member."

"Oh Gray my darling. Juvia thanks you."

"It was no problem. Really. I can't let him walk off with you in his arms. That's my job."

"Gray-sama?"

I was suddenly picked up off my feet again. Did that just happen? Did my beloved really say that? Does he actually love me too?

"Why don't we get a couple drinks?" Gray-sama said as he stepped over Lyon's unconscious body still carrying me, "I need to tell  you something."

"Anything Gray-sama! Juvia will always listen."

As he carried me to the bar I heard Erza and Levy talking, "I bet I know what he has to say."

Levy then giggled at Erza's reply,
"About damn time."