I've missed you

Juvia's POV

It's been 5 years. It's now my turn. My children at my bedside 24/7 never wanting to leave me. I stayed awake. I had to. If I ever fell asleep I knew I may never wake up again. All my kids were sitting in chairs and on the floor slowly falling asleep themselves, they said their good nights to me and gave me hugs and kisses, all never wanting to let go.

"It's okay don't worry, whenever I go, if soon, I will be reunited with your father." I said softly.

None of them responded, but I did hear a few sniffles that were muffled by hands and sleeves.

As they drifted, I started to think of how many amazing adventures I was on and how lucky I am. I was able to join Fairy Tail, meet amazing people, have many loving friends, and meet my beloved. I married him 5 years after we met. At first I annoyed him slightly but soon after (he told me after we were married) he started to fall for me. I was going to see him again soon, including some of my Fairy Tail friends. That excited me, however, I would leave my kids, and some Fairy Tail friends I still had, Wendy, Evergreen, Freed, Erza and Gajeel to name a few. It was sad I know, but I still had other friends I'd be able to see again, Lucy, Natsu, Levy, Mira, Lisanna, but most imortantly, my beloved. My darling Gray would be there along with other friends to greet me with a warm welcome just like they always had.

As I thought of all these things, the people, the places, the adventures, I started to slowly drift off along with some of my children who still tried to remain awake.

"I love Fairy Tail and I love you all. Always have, always will." I said aloud as I slowly drifted to sleep with the rest of my children. I was then greeted with warm open arms,

"I've missed you."

Now, the only difference between me and my children is they will wake up to another beautiful sunny day.