chapter 8

Sparks, pleasure, and love were all I felt when Dom's lips met mine.  Like second nature my arms snaked around his neck as his went around my waist pulling me; close molding our bodies together. If I didn't need oxygen I would never stop, however, it was necessary for me to live. I broke away breathing heavily as he trailed kisses down my neck while I stood there basking in how amazing it felt.

"Darcy," he whispered causing me to shivering. My eyes fluttered open to look at my handsome mate, I admired his full lips, yellow eyes hooded with long lashes and the little scar on his nose probably from it being broken.

"Darcy," he said again.

"Yes," I said turning away to hide my blush which was pointless anyway since he caught it.

"No need to be embarrassed, you can check me out anytime you want Doll Face," he said with a wink which only made my face burn even more. 

"So?" I said trying to change the topic.

"Want to leave so we can talk" 

"Yeah sure let's go to the diner I'm starving" 

"Okay let's go," he said while taking my hand.

Sitting down in the booth we placed our orders and then Dom asked if I had any questions.

"Can I see your wolf?"

"Sure, but you don't have any other questions about my kind?"

"Not at the moment, my uncle explained most of it to me"

"Okay, but just know that if you ever have any questions you can come to me"

"Thanks," I said as our food arrived.

"Would you want to see my wolf today?" he asked.

"Yes!" I cheered excitedly while noticing his eyes glowing.

"How come your eyes glow sometimes?" I asked.

"It happens when my wolf starts to come out, he was happy that you want to see what we look like."

"Oh cool," I said not sure how to respond.

I decided to text my mom to check in with her so she doesn't freak out.

Darcy: Hey Mom, I'm with Dom :) My mate!!! I'll be home later we're hanging out.

Mom: Ok Sweetie :) Be safe and you should bring him to dinner so we can meet him.

Darcy: Sure thing. See you later.

"Are you ready to go Darcy?" He asked while paying.

"Yeah and my mom wants me to bring you to dinner so you can meet everyone. Do you think you can? I understand if you can't if you're busy or something." I rambled.

" Of course I can Doll Face any chance to be with you is one I'll always take." He said while rubbing his knuckles against my cheek.

"Thanks, Dom. Now let's go see your wolf" I said while pulling his hand leading him to the car.

********

"We'll have to walk a little from here," he said pulling into a dirt road. 

Jumping out he came around the to open my door 

"Such a gentleman" I teased.

 He bowed saying " Only for you Mi'Lady." 

We started walking down a trail hand in hand and I couldn't stop thinking how great it feels even with the smallest amount of contact. I was drawn out from my thoughts when we came to a stop and I looked up to have the sight take my breath away. There were beautiful wildflowers that decorated the base of the trees which stood tall with lavender colored flowers hanging down. The sun peeked through the canopy of trees shining on the flowers and giving them a glow as butterflies floated around. I was so encaptured that I didn't even notice Dom's absences until I felt something wet touch my cheek. I look over to be nose to nose with a huge black wolf  

Very short but this is something I had in my draft that I never posted so here it is. I still plan to add another part on Monday so definitely look out for that. Hope you enjoy!

XO Angel