Chapter 6

The next day I met up Ana and Beth during lunch "Ana is your brother a senior?" asked Beth.

"Yeah, he's actually going to start tomorrow. He's excited to meet you guys especially you Darcy."

"What? Why me? He doesn't even know me."

" Actually from what I heard you're quite acquainted" I was so confused after that but we were already going separate ways since the bell rang.

At home, I couldn't stop thinking about what Ana said; how could he possibly know me.
"Munchkin!" called out Jase from downstairs.
"Yes?"
"Come down here we may have some info on your Mate!" Running down the stairs I was excited to know what they found out.
"Whoa there speed racer"
"Tell me what you found out Uncle Jase"
"Well a new pack has recently moved into town. Have you heard what they did with the old abandoned mansion on Gatsby Lane?" I nodded in answer.
" It turns out that they moved there after their last one was attacked and burned down. So that means any of the non mated males there could be your mate. Most likely any of the new teens I heard moved to your school."
"But I've seen all them and he's not them." This made me slightly depressed since it meant it'd be harder to find him. Jase seeing my fallen expression quickly added that he may not have gone yet which gave hope.
"Can you tell me more about them Jason; the werewolves."
"Werewolves were created by the Moon Goddess to protect her enchanted forest but as civilization grew and technology the forest was torn down so they now live in packs spread out over the world."
"No shifting on a full moon? Getting killed by silver? Red eyes?" Jason stopped me before I could go even more.
"Really Darcy? I'm a vampire do I act like the ones in the movies?" he said slightly disgust by the vamp stereotype.
"No"
"Then why would you assume they'd be any different?"
"I don't know I guess I'm just trying to process it all and my head just went straight to that." He just chuckled and shook his head.
"If they're not like that what are they like?"
"They aren't that complicated Darcy. Each werewolf has two parts to them; their wolf and human. Sometimes the wolf can come out if the human loses control of them or if the human just lets them. They shift whenever they please and have mates of course. All packs have: a Alpha, Beta, Gamma and the rest are just pack members.They have very fast healing abilities and never get sick allowing them to live for a long time. The only way for them to die is if they're pierced in the heart, have it ripped out or too much blood loss" As he spoke I soaked up all the information, they are so interesting being able to shift and what not."Thanks for telling me Uncle Jase. I appreciate it."
"Anything for my Munchkin. Now get to bed tomorrow is a big day for you" he said smiling at me. I hate when he spouted out things like that dang his vamp abilities.

The next day I was on edge because of jason's words last night. Throwing on jeans, t-shirt with a flannel around my waist and my red chucks, I checked myself out and headed to school. It was strange because everyone was huddled in their groups whispering, I strained my hearing to hear but before I could Beth came rushing towards me dragging Ana behind who didn't look to happy. "Darcy! Ohmigosh Ana's brother is so hot! He looks like a God!" Ana just rolled her eyes tugging her wrist free of Beth's grip. Her saying that left me slightly jealous, shaking the feeling away I looked at Ana.
" So he's what everyone is whispering about?" I asked.
"Yeah I guess. You people must never get any action in this town if his appearance is such a big deal."
"You have no idea" said Beth.
"Darcy, he has lunch with us so I invited him to sit with us. He's gunna meet us in front of Biology."
"That's cool with me." The bell rang and we all said our goodbyes.

When the bell rang for lunch my nerves were all over the place. I didn't want to make a fool out of myself and based on Beth's reaction I probably will. However, he won't compare to my Dom. While we waited for him to show I was turned to Ana when suddenly I smelt something familiar pulling me to turn around. Ana looked up smiling
" Hey brother."
I turned and saw him standing there in his faded jeans, messy black hair that I yearned to run my fingers through with his golden eyes locked on me.
"Dom?"
I took a step forward to him and then in a blink of an eye his arms engulfed my body pulling me close. I held back a moan as the sparks shot all over my body from the contact.
"Mate."
he whispered in my ear as he ran his nose down my neck sniffing my neck. I was so caught up in a daze until Ana cleared her throat reminding us of her presence. I pulled away only to be pulled back closer "Dom" He purred in content not paying attention to his sister.
"So when were you going to tell me I'm a mate to a werewolf?"
He tensed, as did Ana with her mouth hanging open in shock. He turned me to face him and asked
"You know what we are?" I smiled putting my hands on his cheeks not being able to resist having as much contact as possible.
"Well I knew what you are and now Ana" He pulled away slightly eyeing me in suspicion"How?"
" My uncle Jason and Liz told me." I said frowning at him pulling away. He immediately noticed my reaction then pulled me close again.
"The Vampire leaders?" Ana asked."Yeah. You've heard of them?"
"Yes. Who hasn't they're amazing people."
"Thanks." I noticed Beth coming and I told Ana if she could take her to lunch while I talked to Dom. She understood and left to meet her.

I updated! I should be doing my final projects right now but being the procrastinator I'm writing instead. What do you guys think? It's a pretty long chapter. Next chapter will be with both of them more. :) Thank you for reading my book I have 101 reads, that's awesome! Also I've decided to dedicate this chapter to Cala2193 for being my first and only vote so far it means a lot to me, thanks!

Please vote & comment :)