Chapter 3

" A kiss?"

He wanted me to kiss him! Is he crazy I don't even know him. For some crazy reason I want to Dom's lips look so soft and inviting. It would never hurt plus I know if I don't I'll regret it for the rest of my life.

"Hmm I suppose I'll give you a kiss if its the only way you'll get in the car."

Dom smirked as if he knew I'd give in from the beginning.

"Great"

He pulled me close and waited expectantly while it took all i had not to laugh.

"You have to close your eyes though Dom that's my only request."

As his yellow eyes hooded as I leaned in smelling his spicy scent and wrapped my arms around his neck as kissed his cheek. His eyes shot open as I backed away walking to the drivers side and he stood the in shock.

" Come on I have a very hungry hormonal mother to get back to Dom I don't have all day"

He shook his head and said " You cheater!"

I laughed unable to keep a straight face. " you said a kiss didn't you?"

"Yes, but i meant one on the lips Dacry"

A shiver went down my spine when he said my name "well next time you have to more specific. Now come on and tell me where you live"

********************

Over the weekend I couldn't get Dom out of my head and him calling me mate which is something I've heard Uncle Jason call Aunt Liz but that's only because they are Vampires.. Dad and Jason have been best friends since college and they now work together at the Blood Synfood Co. they created that makes synthesis blood for Vamps. I'll ask them about it when they get back at family dinner.

How do you think she'll take the news of possibly having a mate or do you think they'll tell her ? Let me know what you think will happen next and what you thought of this chapter :) Don't forget to comment & Vote Please!