Chapter 5(:

WARNING THIS CHAPTER AND THROUGH ON MIGHT BE SOME SEXUAL CONTENT SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT I WONT PUT THE FULL THING I WILL ONLY PUT - ON IT HOPEFULLY YOU CAN FIND OUT WHAT I MEAN IF NOT JUST MAKE SOMETHING UP OR JUST MESSAGE ME THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT MEANT THANKS*SNUGGLE BEAR<3*

The next day I wake up and jump in the shower jump back out run to my closet as I ran by I noticed something odd something or someone ive never seen before like ever I walk backwards to see what I thought I saw but it wasnt there I walk back to my closet there it is standing right in front me I feel a shock go through my body I hear in his deep voice sa y"Hey" that makes me chill but yet I want to rub my hands down his-.

I just feel a tingle down my body like his cold hands are touching my I feal like I should scream but I shouldn't because if my parents walked in and they seen that I screamed at nothing they might think i'm crazy so i'd have to tell them that I just seen a spider or something so I just keep my mouth shut and walk away I feel his cold hands again trying to grab my wrists to stop me from walking away.

"Who are you" I say

"I've never seen you before, how did you get in?"

"Stop asking so many questions, first my name is Levi next I can't tell you how I got in,and i'm here to take care of you and watch over you, that's my job!"

"Your job? did my dad send you up here?"

"I wish he did he's really cool!"

"Then how did you get here, and in here?"

"Well lets just say magic."

"Your a wizard?"

"Not quite that."

"Kalley get down here your going to be late for the bus!"

"Yes ma'm!"

"Sorry that was my mom!"

"It's ok you better get on your way to school I will be here whe you get back, do you mind of I sleep on your bed?"

"I am a ok with that!"

"Just letting you know you have a nice body!"

That right there made me blush "no guy has ever said that to me before!"

"Really but you do it's just amazing I want to do something with my hands!"

"What is with your hands why are they so cold?"

"Reasons but i'm waiting for you to get home so hurry up with school I want to talk to you to get to know you more!"

"Oh that sounds kinky but yet fun, I have to go know."

When im running downstairs I see the bus pull up and I forgot my breakfast, so I go to school with no food in my stomach,on the bus I hear my stomach growl,we pull up to Tina's house I see her waiting to get on when she does she looks directly at me and comes to where I am.

"Hey how was your drive home lastnight?"

"Well it was ok kinda scary!"

"Why?"

"A werewolf jumped out in front of my car!"

"Really?"

"Yeah but he ran away as quick as her could!"

We arrive to school my second day at school so I feel more calm and not very nervous anymore I walk in the fromt doors and go to my locker the first bell rings so I head to my class.

"Can we hang out tonight?"

"No I have plans tonight im sorry."

Lunch comes around and iim getting more excited to see what Levi has plans for tonight, lunch today is 

Lunch____

Main meal, hamburgers and fries

Side meal,salad,cottage cheese,potato salad

Desert,pumpkin pie

Lunch looks really good today later as the day passes I have one class left to go then it's time to go home and be with Levi,school is finally done today and time to go home im getting on the bus and I plug my headphones in and (take care my drake/rihanna comes on) I see my house come into view   I get off the bus run to my house or as they call it castle and walk in i run upstairs to my bedroom to find Levi laying down peacefully on my bed, I think i will just let him lay there.

"Oh sorry i'm not sleeping I was just waiting for you to come home, have you ever snuggled with someone?"

"No, I haven't!"

"Do you want to snuggle with me?"

"Let's do it!"

HEY GUYS HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ONE THANKS.

*SNUGGLE BEAR<3*