BEGINNING AND CHAPTER 1

BEFORE I START THIS STORY IM GIVING YOU A HEADS UP THIS IS NOT COPIED SO PLEASE NO SAYIG IT IS AND NO RUDE COMMENTS PLEASE IM A NEW WRITER SO COMMENT IDEAS ON THE STORY THANKS:)

"You almost done packing? We need to start heading out soon I want to be there before it gets dark."

"Yes mom I just have alot of clothes and other things."

"Katrina you ready yet  you need to see your house when its light out."

"Charley when are we going to tell her she dosnt really live in a house?"

"When we get there I will tell her I want it to be a surprise for her I need to see her expression!"

"Im ready how far away is our new house?"

"Oh about 8 hours."

"Your kidding right?"

"Wish I was kalley."

"Great what can i do for 8 hours in a boring,old damn, van and trailer?"

"Read thats what i will mostly be doing well that and sleeping and driving,your father and I are switching on and off on the road so he gets some sleep!"

"We got up and 6:27 am finished packing now in this van for 8 hours I might as well enjoy the view as we travel!"

"Charley when are we going to tell her?"

"Tell me what!"

"Nothing sweetie you will find out later in life."

"Mom im 16 turning 17 on May 6 cant i find out now?"

"No not yet your not ready."

"Ok when will be?"

"You will find out, just a question for you."

"Yes?"

"Do you believe in witches, wizards any of that stuff?"

"MOM im 16 not 10 gosh no do I im not little anymore I dont think its true!"

"Yippie this aint gonna be easy!"

Four hours have past im listening to my favorite song (Hey Porsche by Nelly) its an amazing song ever I listen to it every day I love music.

"How long till we get there im really tired and bored and all my friends well I think friends are haging out and none of them want to text me."

"Not long about four more hours?"

"Are you serious imma go crazy if I stay in this longer!!"

"Do you want to stop and eat somewhere?"

"I dont care im hungry!"

yawn "Where are we?"

"Good evening sleepy head in my sarcastic tone!"

"Be nice to your father hes a kind gentleman!"

I smirk "Yeah haha gentleman haha funny mom and nice never mouhaha!" In my evil laugh.

Two more hours go by and two left to go we pass by some really nice houses a castle and a really big lake.

I look around "the grass looks amazing around here, my old house looks terrrible!"

"When are we going to stop?"

"The next town we will,ok?"

"Thats fine with me, as long as I eat I will be fine."

I see the next town coming in view, my mom looks back at me"Where would you like to go?"

"Anywhere is ok like I said!"

We stop at a Mc.Donalds real quick.

"What would you like?"

"UM I will have a big mac a large fries and a large pop!"

"Would you like a pig with that dad jokes around!"

"HAHA very funny dad."

"Why thank you I know I am!"

After we eat we get back up in the car mom turns on the radio and the song (whats my name by rihanna) comes on. dad asks "did she get hit that hard?"

I couldn't help but let out a snicker that turns into a laugh then a laugh attack.

"Dad sometimes." I huff and puff

"Sometimes what?"

"Sometimes you make a pretty good joke."

READERS NOTE:SORRY IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE RIHANNA FANS I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST BE PRETTY FUNNY IN THE STORY!!

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS AND WHAT YOU LIKE AND VOTE PLEASE I WANNA SHOW MY FRIENDS EVE THOUGH THEY PROBALLY READ THIS STORY THANKS GUYS :) :) *SNUGGLE BEAR* 

AND ANOTHER HEADS UP IF YOU MAKE A GOOD COMMENT THAT I PUT IN HERE I WILL PUT YOUR NAME SO COMMENT:)