Chapter 5.5

While laying on my bed I'm feeling Levi's warm body right next to mine, I feel safe in his arms I could be in them forever! Hearing his voice soothes me I feel as I'm drifting away he kisses my forehead and plays with my hair calms me down,but I don't really know him.I want to know more about him what his full name is, where he's from, why he's here but right I'm too tired.

"I really need a back massage my back hurts from walking around with so many books it felt as if I was carrying an elephant on my back all day!"

"Well maybe I can help you with that where does it hurt? Any main parts you want me to get?"

A smirk comes from those dirty lips of his,I,I could just ugh just thinking of my hands rubbing against his amazing body makes me tingle in happiness like my insides and jumping up down I just want to get on top of that fine body.I can make him sweat and be very,very tired after he is done with me.Right know I didn't even notice how stupid I was smiling because Levi was asking me what I was thinking.

"Well maybe tonight I can you no loose that to you!"

"Ohhhh you think your ready for this body of mine on top of yours?"

"I was born ready!" I stood up with my pride I had when I told him that.Tonight was coming very fast and I was getting ready I took my shower my easy access pajamas on and my bed made nicely for what is coming tonight,I see Levi also getting ready for me he puts on Hollister cologne, brushes his teeth,does his hair neatly,and puts on deodorant.

"What time is it?" I whisper?

"Its adventure time,haha!"

"Oh grow up little kid,your not five anymore.",

As I'm getting undressed I feel butterflies in my tummy.

"you don't have to do this Kalley you know that right?"

"Yeah I know I don't but I want to I love you and if we do it I will be so much closer to you them I already am,you make me feel unbelievable,different,amazing,happy just all of the above!"

"Please kalley if you don't want to you don't have to."

"Don't tell me what to do I will do as I please."

"If you insist."

As were getting undressed I look at amazingly sexy ass body that I could just jump on and get him horny,I want him to be mine and only mine,there is this thing in witches and wizards that once you have sex there the only person you can be with for life and he's my man I just don't want to tell him that I want to get to know the man of my dreams the one I'm going to be with forever love till I die never let go.

"I'm ready!" I say in a smile, he looks down at my body and smirks you can tell what he is staring at its kinda obvious what he's staring at.

"Wow you just have an amazing body,I'm like drooling,I can't wait to get my hands on you and pleasure you take your virginity away its going to be amazing,making you moan and scream my name."

"Just get on top of me already I can't take it make me yours forever!"

Levi gets on top of me and starts making out with me his lips are so soft when we kiss I feel like I'm in heaven I feel his hand go down my body to my secret spot I can tell how much he wants to please me he dosnt let me take my pants off he just goes in right away.

"Ohhhh Levi yeah get on top of me and please me already."

he takes off his pants and gets on top of me right to my secret spot at first I think this is amazing then I start thinking,then all of a sudden I feel something, something big like it feels so good he just put his dick in me and makes me moan so good I don't want him to stop about an half an hour goes by and we get done I can hardly breathe and neither can he were both sweating,I take a deep breath and let it out.

"That was amazing like very amazing thanks!"

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED TAKING SO MANY TESTS GIVE ME IDEAS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THEN ON THANKS *SNUGGLE BEAR*