Chapter 6

"Pull over!" I yelled, holding back my urge to turn the steering wheel for him.

"I can't! Besides, we'll be there soon!" He yelled back, using the same tone as I did.

I grinned evilly to myself, "You wouldnt want pee all over your," I started rubbing my seat, "Black leather seats now, would you?"

I could see the pressure rise in his face, firmly clutching the steering wheel. With a sigh, he pulled the car over to a small pub near an intersection up ahead.

"Be quick!" He simply stated, still having a tight grip on the steering wheel. Im surprised his knuckles haven't cut through his skin.

As I started getting out the car, I stopped and thought for a second, turning to face him, "Arent you coming with me?"

His gaze turned to me, "Why is that? Im not your baby sitter, i dont need to go everywhere with you. Unless you wan-"

"Nope, Im good thanks." I cut him off, smiling as I made my way over to the pub. As i walked in, i could smell the fresh acohol being poured into cups. It wasnt busy here, there were a few drunk men trying to hassel eachother but apart from that, it was like a ghost town.

I make my way over to where i assume the toilets were.

"You looking for a good time little missy?" I turn around to see a large drunken man, stumbling closer to me. My heart started to pick up its pace, I could already smell the strong scent of alcohol that he carried. I faced in the direction of the toilets, striding faster towards it.

"Where are you going little lady?" I could here his footsteps catching up on mine. I felt a tight grip wrap around my wrist, forcing me to stumble back towards the drunken idiot.

"You're mine now." He slurred into my ear. I felt a shiver make its way down my spine as he moved his hand to my lower region.

"I'm going to f*ck you so hard yo-"

"NOELLE!" Harry's voice rang through my ears, a feeling of joy spreading around my body, my gaze turning to the curly haired boy. He strutted over, his fist clenched by his side.

"Let go of her!" He blurted at the man, towering above him. The drunken bastard scoffed at Harry's actions towards him.

"Or what?" He retorted. Harry's fists tightened, if that was even possible, "Huh tough guy?"

I watched as Harry gritted his teeth, "Or else..."

The man chuckled, still keeping a firm grip on my wrist, "You're not man enough to hit me. You're to much of a-"

Before he could finish, Harry's fist connected to the man's jaw, causing him to fall on his knees. His grip was released from my wrist as he held his cheek in pain.

Harry grabbed my arm, pulling me closer to him, "Go to the car now," He whispered.

"But I still need t-"

"Just go," He said, a bit louder than before. I rushed out the bar, taking one last glimpse at Harry and the man on the floor.

"You're going to regret ever going near her!" I heard Harry growl just as the door closed behind me.

I jumped into the car,  my heart race beating at its fastest. How did Harry know I was being hurt? The windows aren't clear enough to see through them and I wasn't screaming, so how, I thought.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the car door open. I watched as Harry clipped himself into the seat and started the car up again.

"Everything okay?" I asked, placing my hand on Harry's shoulder. He sighed, nodding slowly before merging back onto the road. I removed my hand from Harry's shoulder. Just as I did, I felt something take hold of it. I glanced down to see Harry entwining my hand into his. I was tense at first, but relaxed instantly as he began to rub circles into it.

"Thank you  Harry." I said softly, closing my eyes.

"For what?" He asked dumbfounded, still rubbing circles into the back of my hand.

"For saving me." I heard him lightly chuckle before going silent.

Maybe he's a good guy? Maybe I judged him too early? I don't know what it is, but there's something about him that makes my stomach fill with butterflies.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N Thank you for being patient! I hope you're enjoying the story so far ;)