Chapter 7

"Noelle?" I heard a husky voice whisper. I ignored it, thinking it was just a fragment of my imagination.

"Noelle, wake up."

I stirred, but didn't dare to open my eyes.

"NOELLE!!"

I jumped, swinging my fist and hitting something hard, "Ouch, my knuckles!"

"Ouch, my arm." I glanced up and away from my fist to see Harry thoroughly rubbing his arm, "what was that for?"

"Uhh, natural reaction?" I gave him a sincere smile.

He laughed it off, "Right then. But just letting you know we're here, unless you want to sleep in the car..."

"Oh, no I'll pass on sleeping in the car," I stated. I swung the car door open and as I did, a rush of fresh air blew into the car. It was a great feeling after being stuck in the car for a long time. I looked down the empty road to see if I know where we are.

"I thought you said it was just down the road from that pub? That does not look like 'just down the road'." I said, a tone of anger clear in my voice.

He shrugged it off. I decided to leave my thoughts to my self. Harry started down the path, motioning for me to follow.

I glanced down the road. I could just run? But what's the use of running if I have nowhere to go? Playing it safe, I followed Harry.

Just down the path, there was a little cottage. It had flowers at the bases of its walls. It was a very welcoming appearance unlike Harry himself.

"Where are we?" I whispered to myself but Harry must of heard me.

"My... Friends house?" His unsure remark made my suspicions about this place rise.

"Is there a bathroom I could use?" I said, my bladder feeling like it was about to explode.

"Enter the house and turn left." He simply stated, walking around the back, " I'll just be in the backyard."

I nodded, making my way inside. I turned left and as Harry said, the toilet was there.

"Finally!" I gasped, heading in to do my business.

When I was finished, I headed out the back door. I noticed Harry kneeling by a pile of rocks. At the moment, he didn't seem like the guy who kidnapped me 24 hours ago. He looked more like your average teen you see everyday at school. I made my way over to him, becoming concerned of his motionless body.

"Harry?" I questioned. he turned around, eyes puffy and water filled.

"Shit." he huffed, wiping the liquid off his face, " I didn't hear you come out the back."

I placed my thumb on his cheek, wiping his tears that tumbled down. I decided not to question his emotional state, since it might cause him to break down.

"So you ready to head off, I suppose?" his voice was a bit hoarse from moments before. I nodded, giving him a concerned look.

As he began to wonder off I grabbed his shoulder and spun him around,"You never told me where we're going?"

His eyes skimmed over my face, "uhh somewhere."

He started walking again, this time pulling me along.

Thoughts ran through my head as we made our way over to the vehicle, one question on my mind. Where are we going?

(A/N haven't written chapters for this book in a while but since school is nearly over I decided I should probably do so. I'm sorry in future if some parts don't make sense. that's just me forgetting the extra detail needed)