Chapter 4

"HOLY FU-UDGECAKES!! Why do you do that?"

He shrugged his shoulders, pacing towards me. I took a few steps back hoping he would get the hint that i dont want him near me but he didnt.

"ST-STOP! Stop right there!" I cried. I didn't expect him to stop, but he did. My heart was in overdrive and my chest tightened, causing my breath to come to a halt. I started to panic which made it worse. My gaze met his pair of worried, green eyes.

"Are you okay?" He panicked, stepping closer to me. As he did so I took another pace backwards which caused me to fall to the ground. I was still gasping for air, my vision becoming a blur. I felt like a fish on dry land, I couldn't do much but wriggle about in attempt to catch my breath.

"SOMEBODY HELLLLLPPPP!!!" That was the last thing I heard before everything went dark. I could feel all the pressure on my chest release and I could breathe again. Well, sort of breathe. My body became less tense and all my muscles seemed to relax.

What's going on? Is this a dream?

______________________________________________________________________________________

For what felt like a few moments later I awoke from my black out.

"She's awake! She's ALIVE!" I heard someone cheer. My vision slowly returned to its normal state. I glanced around looking at my surroundings. I was expecting to be in a room with a lot of technology, white walls and beeping noises but instead what I saw was....... A normal bedroom?

I shot up from my position and started to panic, "Where am I? What happened? Why am I-"

"Woah, calm down babe! You're safe." The curly boy soothingly said, "You're still in a bit of shock so I'd would recommend relaxing and taking it easy."

My body relaxed and I layed back on the soft bed.

"I want to go home." I whispered, a single tear rolling down my face. He wiped it away with his thumb, sympathetically looking down at me as I looked up at him.

He sighed, "I'm sorry but I cant allow you to."

My eyebrows furrowed, "What do you mean? Why cant I go back home?"

My heart race picked up speed again, fearing what he might say.

"I- I just cant, okay?" His gaze was now focused on his large hands that were placed in his lap.

"Why? Tell me!" I whined, sitting straight up so my face was directly in front of his. I could feel a light breeze brush against the tip of my nose. This sent instant chills down my back.

"No... No I cant. Look, you need to rest because we're leaving early tomorrow." He stood up, heading for what I assume is the bathroom.

"Wait!" I called to him. He turned to face me, giving me a sly smile.

"Yes babe?"

"Wh-where are we going tomorrow?" I asked in a panicked tone.

"You'll see." He winked, continuing his journey to the bathroom.

What is that supposed to mean?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N sorry again for the late!