Night 1

Five days left on our US tour, back home to Arlington. I clean up our tour bus a little bit before kicking back and doing pretty much nothing for these last couple days. I have serious insomnia; I've had, like, zero sleep yesterday. I read an online newspaper on my iPad to try to make me get some shut-eye:

_

PTX Conclude 'The End Of Time' Tour In Unique And Inspirational Style

The highly-recognized mainstream a-capella group Pentatonix finish the last lag of their tour, the End Of Time tour, recovering from the stage incident last week in Los Angeles.

As tour manager and family-friend Esther Kaplan states: "It's great to see them alive and well. They could've stopped the tour right then and there, but they have way too much heart to stop now. The show must go on, I guess."

PTX will end this lengthy tour in Arlington, Texas, where the group plans on taking a year-long hiatus to focus more on their personal lives.

_

And it goes on and on and on. I sure am glad I contributed to this one.

11:50PM. I get the others to bed. Still can't sleep. I hold off taking the sleeping pills tonight; I don't trust [Y/N] right now. His/Her pre-recorded message from yesterday didn't help. I say goodnight to everyone, then I lay on the couch. Our bus is parked at some abandoned parking lot for the night so that we can all fall asleep much easier.

12AM. Midnight. My cell phone rings. I am NOT in the mood to answer random strangers at this time. It was an unknown number, so I just let it ring out. It was [Y/N].

[[Message 2]] "Hello. Hello hello. Hey, Esther. Glad to hear you're still up and about. Guess what? This is your last week on tour. Yay! Now I know all of you have been working very hard to make this last lag of the tour work out, but there are some new things I have to tell you about that are worth mentioning, so just bare with me here, okay?

First of all, do you remember those sleeping pills I sent you? Yeah, the prescription that came with them are all messed up at the moment. I'm trying to get situation under control right now, but from what I know, the nightly dosage is incorrect. Turns out, it was just one pill per night, rather then two. These pills also have some sort of side effect if OD'd. It may case them to sleep heavier than they should. Longer sleep, irregular sleep patterns, and even aggressive sleeping and sleep walking behaviour. I really hope everyone is doing okay. Seriously, I'm really concerned for their well-being.

Now these guys might get up and wander for a bit. Just keep an eye on them like you always have, but make sure they don't run into anything heavy or sharp. That's why your iPad comes with the bus' surveillance system, so that you can double check and see what they're up to. Also, just to be sure that they remain asleep and not totally freak out when they're awake, there's a music box in the back room that you can wind up remotely, so that you don't have to keep walking back and forth to wind it. It doesn't calm down all of these superstars, but it does calm down... one of them.

For the rest of them, there's an even easier solution. Sleep walking is one weird son-of-a-bitch, so if they start to disturb you while you're in the middle of something, just hide under the spare blankets I provided you. They'll think you're sleeping and they'll leave you alone for a bit. I've also provided a second set just in case something, or someone, continues to bother you while they're still lucid. Yeah, Scott and Mitch have been recording Superfruit episodes after each show, so they might have some issues with sleeping soundly right off the bat, but I'm sure you've got this under control.

Anyway, I won't take up anymore of your time. You've got a long night ahead of you. Their alarm goes off at 6AM, so you can go right to sleep after that; I'm sure Ben or someone will guide them through the rest of the tour. Anyway, check the cameras, wind that music box, and keep yourself warm and safe under the blankets. Okay, have a good night and I'll talk to you tomorrow."

A music box? 12 to 6AM? What is this, Five Nights At Freddy's 2?! And also, this guy/woman has already left me a pre-recorded message last night. Something about the sleeping pills being new and side-effect-free. I knew it was all bullshit. I betcha he/she was behind these pills all this time. Nonetheless, I open the surveillance app on my iPad and get straight to work, because [Y/N] is normal.

Everyone was still sleeping. Good. I finally find the music box in the back room. It had Kevin's cello, Beyonce, in its case, just lying on one of the built-in couches. As I wind it up, I hear a music-box rendition of Beyonce's Halo. "Well, this is creepy and a half." I said to myself, as I check all of the beds again. Still asleep. Okay.

2AM. Whoa, I must've slept for a little bit. I check the surveillance again. Everyone is in their... wait. Where's Mitch? Mitch has left his bed. Well, this shouldn't be a problem, right? He might need to take a wicked piss or perhaps to drink water from an expensive bottle or something. Why do I feel like something bad is about to happen?

I wind up the music box again, only to find the bathroom door locked. Okay, no problem. Mitch is taking a wicked piss after all. I hear more rustling in the bedroom. Scott is missing, too. As fear and tension build up, for I don't know what reason, I hear footsteps getting closer and closer. Mitch is approaching me! He's in the kitchen! I quickly wind up the music box and double check the other cameras. Everyone else is still asleep and Scott must just be in the bathroom.

My heart races faster and faster with every footstep. I put down my camera and HOLY SHIT!! Mitch is right in front of me! He's just... standing there... menacingly! Half of his face is mysteriously ripped off his skull and his fingernails are razor sharp. Nothing's making sense anymore and Mitch might have the full intention to kill! He looks wide awake, but I somehow knew that he was still sleeping.

I don't pay much attention to detail anymore. I hid under one of my blankets in fear, hoping that someway, somehow, he would leave me alone tonight. I peek through the blankets. He's gone. I check the cameras to see where he went. Back in his bed? Like nothing happened?! What?! Okay, no more energy drinks for me.

4AM. I'm going to act as if this music box thing is the most important thing in the world to me. I really don't want to know what happens when it runs out. More camera checking. Scott's in the kitchen? I swore he was just in the hallway a second ago. Is he out to get me too? I'm not going to risk any chances tonight.

5AM. Music box. Cameras. Definitely FNAF2. Music box again... WHOA!! OMG Scott, what the fuck!? I hide under my blanket again, hoping that it would work as it did for Mitch. Scott looked like he hadn't eaten in days. He had pale white skin and his neck was wider than normal. Did Scott have two sets of vocal chords? I couldn't tell. Also, like Mitch, he probably wanted to kill me, and yet he was still sleeping. Was [Y/N] telling the truth all this time?

I check the cameras again after he disappears. Scott teleported back in his room? I hear footsteps again. Well, here comes Mitch. I try to pull my blanket over my head, but he sees me the moment he enters the room. "SHIT!!! I'M DEAD!" I think to myself. He disappears. I wind the music box again. I pull the iPad down. Then what happened next was absolutely traumatizing.

Mitch grabbed my iPad and lets out a terrifying scream, like one that a murderous animatronic would make. His face and hands contorted into an extremely gory rendition of one of those creepy-pastas that you'd find on a prank show or an online scary maze of some sort. Mitch grabs my neck. I can feel the evil in his bones. I shut my eyes, nearly in tears. I knew it was the end.

Then the scream cuts off abruptly. Silence fills the bus. I open my eyes to find a message on my iPad that read '6AM'. Mitch was suddenly asleep (for real this time), laying on the floor next to the couch where I was watching everyone. His physical appearance went back to normal. He wakes up, confused. I did it? I made it through the night? I guess I did. Avi comes to check on me as the bus starts rolling to the nearest city for breakfast.

"Morning, sis." Avi then looked at Mitch and I together. "Now THIS is love." his joked. "Shut up." I say back blindly. Then Avi was more confused than Mitch was. "Sorry, just had a bad dream." I try to recover. The last thing I need was for everyone to think I was crazy. Nonetheless, I head to bed to try and sleep off the literal nightmare that just happened, as Ben Bram takes the band to breakfast, then to soundcheck for their next performance.