Night 5

[[WARNING: The subject matter in the middle of this chapter might be offensive or harmful to some readers. This was the best way to show the emotion of these characters at the time, so read with caution. I can assure you it's nothing sexual, but there are some depressing thoughts in this chapter. You have been warned.]]

Pentatonix gave it their all tonight. The last show on The End Of Time Tour certainly went out with a bang, despite physical and mental exhaustion clearly being shown in their faces and voices. The fans could tell they were completely pooched, but further showed their support in this grand finale. It's a really big deal, because we're all planning to go on a year-long hiatus to focus more on family.

Speaking of grand finale, did I mention their last number was The Wizard Of Aahs? And I got to do Todrick's part!! How awesome was that? I'm don't nearly have the vocal tenacity as the guys though (included Kirstie as 'one of the guys'), but that crowd reaction though! I was the chair girl at the end of the first European Tour of 2015, but that doesn't even compare to the fans appreciation for us. What an evening.

It was a very windy walk back to the bus. The entire gang started to feel very ill. We stayed up for a little bit, before the band went to bed. One more night and the tour is over and so will my paradoxical nightmare. 11:50PM. Oh, here's something I didn't consider earlier: how about I leave the bus before midnight, so that I won't have to go through that hell? I exit the bus quietly.

111:59PM. ... It should turn to midnight. Then the wind suddenly stopped. Everything... stopped. Am I stuck in time? Will time not go on until I sit on that couch and continue the last night? I mean, I can't be stuck in time forever. ... I think I'm stuck in time until I sit on that couch. Damn it. I'm really am all alone. I can't live like this. I don't even think it's logical. I'm probably stretching the foundations of time and space or something. Maybe not, I have no idea.

I wait for a few more 'minutes'. Welp, I'm bored already. I get back on the tour bus, go pee, sit on the couch, and then the phone rings at 12AM. Right on time. "Okay, Esther." I say to myself. "Just one more night. Just one... more... night."

[[Message 6]] "Hello. Hello. Well, Esther? The last night. Feeling tired yet? Well, that's totally fine. It's just one more night until the tour is over. Our last show tonight went out with a bang, did it not?

Anyway, you might have to stay here in the parking lot for the night. Traffic is pretty bad and a lot of it is police, SWAT and the Biohazard teams, confiscating the defective sleeping pills in local convenient stores. It turns out that the entire brand has to be recalled, because you never know, I guess. These side effects should only last for about another week and a half, so they don't need any medical attention; just the loving care and support that they've always had and continue to have that we are all gracious for.

So just get through one more night, okay? And uh... Oh! I almost forgot. I managed to finally find the antidote for those pills. They were extremely difficult to get, and I don't even think they're officially approved by anyone, so I'll have to drive to Arlington myself and give it to you face-to-face. So just make sure you get through another night, okay? Okay. Well, good night, and I'll see you tomorrow."

Okay, first of all, fuck you. Second, I don't think any of us predicted this whole sleeping pill situation to go this far.

The previous night doesn't even compare to the craziness that this night has to offer. It seems like every single freaking time I try and wind the music box, someone is always in front of me. The warning symbol keeps appearing and reappearing for every time I almost miss it entirely. I really REALLY hope that this is the last night that I have to go through this shit. Scott, one blanket, done. Musi- Kirstie! Two blankets and done. Music box. Mitch, one blanket, done. Musi- AVI! Piss. I done goofed. One blanket... I guess not.