Night 2

PTX finished yet another fabulous show. I would stay up and celebrate with the rest of the gang, but I want to go to sleep. So badly. Especially after last night's near-heart attack, I don't want to do that anymore until I'm sure that these side effects go away. Screw you, insomnia.

And also, why do I have to do four more nights of this crap? Couldn't I just buy brand new sleeping pills instead of struggling through these other ones that are apparently toxic or something? So many questions. Nonetheless, I DID sleep for a few hours prior to the meet and greet. Fans today were the sweetest and most awesome individuals we could ever meet. Some were even super excited to see me. Now isn't that cool?

11:30AM. Fresh from the afterparty, we make our way back to the bus to go to bed. I really don't want to stay up. I REALLY don't want to do this. But do I have a choice? What if Scott and Mitch wake up mutated? They seemed alright at the show though. What if Avi and Kevin wake up mutated?! They LOVE sleep. Oh no, they're definitely infected. They were in good condition all day, but what do I know? I'm not the one writing the story.

12AM. Everyone is already in bed. Here we go again. My phone rings. It's [Y/N] again. I REALLY don't want to deal with him/her right now.

[[Message 3]] "Hello. Hello. Hey, Night 2. I knew you would get the hang of it. Well, not really. The video surveillance is a new software I'm trying out, so those glitches you've experienced are totally normal.

Anyway, Scott and Mitch are still kicking around, but they have been improving in sleep patterns, so that's good. However, Kirstie is having some sleep issues lately as well. Yeah, I'm starting to think that those pills were a bad idea. I'm thinking of purchasing some more pills for testing, so I can be sure that they're safe. I don't have an update on those defect pills yet, but I'm still working on it. *sigh* Kirstie. You know, she's so soft and caring, and she has quite the voice, too. And, just between you and me, I even think she's kinda' hot. But then again, what heterosexual/homosexual Pentaholic doesn't agree with me on this one? Well, I guess that's the internet for ya'.

Uh, crap, what was I gonna' say? Oh yes. Um, you might need the extra blanket to hide from Kirstie. She might be this sweet, innocent woman, but she can tell a faker from a mile away. That or it could just be a chick thing, you know. But hey, as long as you keep that music box wound up, you'll be fine. Anyway, have a good night and I'll talk to you tomorrow."

... You have a crush on Kirstie, don't you, [Y/N]? 

Anyway, it's the second night, so it shouldn't be as unexpected as the first, except now that there's Kirstie to worry about as well. That's not a problem at all, or at least that's what it seems. Music box. Cameras. The entire trio is gone! There's Kirstie in the backroom and now there she is in the bathroom. Why bother questioning teleportation now? These nights make no sense anyway. Whoa, Mitch! One blanket... he's gone. Music box. Scott in front of me. One blanket... he's gone. I'm already getting the hang of this.

2:30AM. So far, so good. I wind up the music box. I swear, this music box is the worst part of this experience that I don't want any part of in the first place. Will Beyonce come to life? I hope not. I am not ready for her. What else could attack me? My iPad? My glasses? That chair?! Could I attack myself?! Do they think I'm the one who poisoned them and they're just not telling me about it?! So many questions, so little time.

3AM. I felt the need to lower my iPad. I let out a frightful gasp. There was Kirstie, smiling with her head tilted to the side a little bit; a full smile this time, rather than her usual half one. Wait a sec. Does she have FOUR sets of teeth?! And her eyelids looked like they somehow operated vertically. Not to mention her now-photonegative Pikachu onesie and her innocence appearing non-existent. This was not the Kirstie I know, even as some hallucinogenic mutation (or as an animatronic?). I pull my blanket over my head.

I was 100% not ready for this next part. "Wait, didn't [Y/N] say that I needed both blankets for Kirstie?" I think to myself. Immediately after, Kirstie lets out one of the most ear-deafening screams I've ever heard in my life. Her jaw lowered more than it should, so I can perfectly see all of her razor sharp teeth. It wasn't like a straight-up 4 sets, but rather a 2x2 configuration. I felt her fingers aim at my skull and start to drill into my head. I couldn't react quick enough. I black out.

I wake up, felling refreshed? I check my time. 12AM. ... What? Did I just... time-travel?... Wait. I think I just died. It's like in those damn FNAF games where you keep playing after you get one of the biggest jumpscares in your life, AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED. My phone rings again.

[[Message 3]] "Hello. Hello. Hey, Night 2. I knew you would get the hang of it. Well, not really. The video surveillance is a new software I'm trying out, so those glitches you've experienced are totally normal.

Anyway, Scott and Mitch are still kicking around-"

I mute the call. I froze in fear. Like, WHAT THE FUCK?! Okay, I HAVE to be dreaming at this point. There's no WAY I'm this lucid. Hell, I just got jumpscared by the only female in the band, and I JUST WENT BACK IN TIME!! But then again, the Five Nights At Freddy's franchise DOES have the tendency to throw logic right out the window.

"Well," I think to myself. "This is happening. This... is really... happening. *sigh* I don't know how I got in this paradoxical predicament, or what I did to deserve it, but I am ready. Oh, I'm sooooooo ready. I am ready for Mitch, I am ready for Scott, and I am sure as hell ready for Kirstie. Bring it on, bitches!"

And soon after, Scott was in the room. One blanket over my head and he was gone. Wind the music box. Kirstie is in the room. I put both blankets over my head. ... It worked? Oh okay, so two blankets for Kirstie. That's not so bad. Mitch is in the room. One blanket. I could use two for Scott and Mitch, but I need all the energy I can get for these especially difficult nights. This was only the second night after all. Well, technically the third, but screw logic, I guess.

3AM, back where I left off. Mitch, one blanket, gone. Music box. Cameras. Music box. Kirstie, two blankets, gone. Music box. Cameras. Music box. Scott, one blanket, gone. Music box. Cameras. Music box. You get the picture. 5:30AM. I think I'll actually (sort of) make it through two nights. Kirstie, two blankets, gone. Music box. Cameras.

NO!! Where's Avi? NO NO NO NO NO!! I am not ready for my own brother to try to take my life away from me! Please. I don't want to. If Kirstie can scare the shit out of me, imagine what my own blood brother was capable of. I put down my iPad to find no one there. Maybe they're waiting for me. Mitch hasn't approached me in a while.

I hear the alarm from the bedroom. Yes! It's 6AM. I did it. Night 2 is done and out of the way. I hear footsteps from the main hall. It's Avi. He walks over to me to find out how tired I am. "Have you been up this whole night?" he blares out to me. "Yeah." I reply. "I've been trying desperately to sleep, but nothing is working."

Avi looked concerned. "You look tired. What have you been doing all night?" "You know, just hanging around, trying to sleep by reading some news articles about us." I lied. "How are the others?" "They're just getting up now. Do you want to come to Denny's with us?" he asks. "Sure." I answer, faking some sort of smile, as we all stop at Denny's for breakfast and met a few fans along the way.

Yep, the mornings on this tour have been very easy-going, but I still wonder how I would tell everyone about my petrifying nights on the tour bus. How would they really react? Maybe I'll wait until the tour is over to think of something to say. For now, I'll try to sleep it off and relax for as much as possible. I'll need all the concentration I can get.