Jerk-Kun(s)

Ashura blinked calmly making a castle out of cards while sitting on the floor. A light swirled around him not letting him leave. Indra on the other hand kept hitting the shield with his arm angrily " bitches I'm going to murder all of you !!!!"  He began to claw the thing angrily not being able to get out soon he slide slowly to the floor.

_(n)_ blinked looking at them. She saw how calm and nice Ashura looked then she moved her eyes to Indra. That guy looked like a mental patient "........"  She looked to the side seeing Tobirama and Hashirama watching them. She left the room slowly.

Madara looked out the opened  window listening to Izuna.
" no one really died, some are just injured badly ."

  " what about Obito and the guys...? And Sarada ?" Madara turned a bit seeing the girl walking inside the living room.

" they're okay, Sarada just wants Sakura back"

"tell her she left already."

"Okay also Nissan."

"Hm..?"

"Dad said when's the weeding"

"what!?" *line dies*
Madara Looked at his phone confuse hanging up. He turned to _(n)_ " is your hand okay..?"  The girl jumped a bit turning to him " Hu oh...yeah......" She smiled looking at the bandaged hand " it looks like I'm wearing a mitten though..." She smiles brining it up looking like a cat. The males eye twitched seeing ".....he he he...." He smirked beckoning her to sit with him.

---------meanwhile------------

"Shut up already....." Tobirama glared at the onyx hair male angrily. Indra glared at him " what did you just tell me little boy. I'll make you shut up by putting my *%#* on your mouth then I'm going rip your **#&$ and then I'm going to %#¥$&! %¥**$!!"
Ashura looked at Indra disturbed  along with the Senju brothers.
"Yeah try fucking with me eh! You people have no idea who the hell your messing with!!" Indra glared more.
-------------------------------

_(n)_  was sitting calmly while she looked up at him"hm....?" Madara blinked looking at her he placed his hands on  her shoulder making the girl twitch a bit. He leaned down  but stopped sniffing  her "......................." _(n)_ looked at him blushing "....what are you doing....." "You smell different." Madara looked at her seriously having a straight voice. " what did they do..?" " nothing..." " no tell me now." " nothing !"

"YOU SONS OF BITCHES LET ME OUT !!!!"

Loud hissing came from the guest living room along with growling.

Both Madara and _(n)_ blinked twice looking at the black door.
-----------------

Tobirama was glaring at the short onyx hair man while he sprayed him with water " bad bad ."  Indra was hissing loudly  covering himself , his hair puffed up like a cat.

Meanwhile Ashura was playing cards with Hashirama calmly While they glanced at their siblings at times.

Madara and the girl stepped in seeing. They had a poker face.

Indra was curled up in to a ball growling loudly while tobirama laughed evilly spraying him with more water. He was enjoying it so much since Indra looked like Madara.  Hashirama blinked showing Ashura his cards " I win." "Not really."Ashura smirked showing him his cards. Hashirama sulked smiling. He was terrible at gambling.