Zayn Imagine.

I was in the car with my mom after school when I got a text from my boyfriend Zayn. 

‘Hey babe are you done class?’

‘Hey boo, Yep just finished walking to the car now. Done work?’

‘Yep, Laying in bed trying to watch Family Guy but thinking of you instead.’

‘AWWWW, Do you want me to come over before going home?’ 

‘Could you?’

‘All ask mum’ 

“Mum, Can you drop me to Zayn’s” I asked my mother who was sitting next to me in the drivers seat.

“Will you be home by curfew?”  

“Im 16 not 2 mum and yes Zayn will drop me home by curfew” 

“Then sure, Ill drop you now, but if your dad asked you went to the mall” 

“Okay, Thank you” 

You see my dad doesn’t like how Zayn is 18 and im 16 he thinks that I am going to get hurt but my mum loves Zayn. 

‘Yes babe I can come! :)’ 

‘YAY! 10 minutes away?’

‘5’

‘Ok good’

5 minutes later my mum was pulling into Zayn’s driveway.

“Bye hun, ill see you later before curfew!!”

“Yes mother.” I said before getting out the car and walking to the door. Lifting up the mat and putting the key in the door. It opened and I slid It back under the mat and went inside.

“Zayn!?” I shouted closing the door behind me. 

“Up here!” He shouted back from upstairs. I grabbed a water from the fridge before walking up the stairs walking to the bedroom. Zayn was laying on his bed in his boxers. Only his boxers. 

“Hi babe” He said seeing me. 

“Hey” I said walking into the closet getting my clothes before going into the bathroom to change setting my water on the table next to his bed. I went in the bathroom and changed into this(http://weheartit.com/entry/33595167) I came out of the bathroom and got onto the bed. I laid my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around my neck. 

“How was work in the studio?” I asked looking up at him.

“Great, and School?” 

“Sucked”

He chuckled before asking why? 

“Because I’ve been horny all day and you were’t there.” I answered looking up at him. His eye colour quickly changed before he pulled me onto of him. “Thats good cause we haven’t fucked in what 2 weeks. Thats too long. What do you think?” “Way too long” I replied before capturing my lips onto his my legs falling over into a straddle position.

 ”Cute. You think you get to be in charge?” He said chuckling. “I was hoping” I whispered to him. “Nice try baby.” He winked flipping us over so he was onto. i moaned at the action. Zayn is always like this, he loves being in control. He likes being in control with everything but especially when it comes to shagging but it turns me the fuck on. 

Zayn kissed me before down my neck pulling off my shirt in the process along with my bra. He kissed all the way down to my breast taking one of my nipples into his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on my right nipple before biting down and pulling away.

He opened mouth kissed all the way down to my joggers. He pulled at my string looking into my eyes. He pulled them off before planting a wet kiss over my knickers. He then tore them off. Braking my knickers. He then licked up my fanny. “Your so wet baby. Who made you this wet?” He asked licking up and down my slit. I just moaned loudly as a response. “I asked you a question.” He said plunging two fingers into my core. “Zayn! You Zayn you baby.” I shouted through my loud moans of pleasure. “Just making sure.” He said before sucking and lightly nibbling on my clit his fingers going in and out at the same time. I grabbed his hair my knees bending and my back arching. 

“Zayn I need your big cock in my fanny now!” I demanded. He chuckled pulling away Pulling his boxers down plunging his huge cock into my tight fanny. 

“Ugh. Your so tight baby.” He groaned. “Baby your cock feels so good.” He moaned as he continued plunging into me. He was going so rough that we where beginning to fall of the bed.

I placed my hand down on the floor supporting us before feeling a knot develop in my chest. Spreading my legs out a bit. “Oh Zayn im so close.” Me too baby” He replied with one more huge thrust from Zayn we both came him shooting his liquids into me and mine going around his cock as he straighten us back on the bed him still ontop of me. 

“I love you baby.” Zayn whispered giving me a kiss. “I love you too.” I replied after pulling away. 

Zayn pulled out of me and rolled on his back and i cuddled into him. He kissed my head wrapping his arms around me. 

“That was good  baby. Your very good at that you know?” I said to him. “so i’ve been told.” He replied cockily. “by who?” I asked raising my eyebrows in a joking manner knowing that i always tell him hes good at it. “some girl that i like to fuck every once in a while.” he joked. “oh ok.” i replied turning away from him. “where do you think your going?” He joked pulling me close again, “You know i was Jokin baby. i love you so much.” “Why?” I asked him. “Why what?” “Why do you love me?” I asked looking him in the eye. “Because you make me happy.” He said kissing my neck rapping his arm around me.