Larry Imagine.

Graduation was terrifying, but I knew the future held awesome things. Like college and a new life, but most importantly, graduation parties.

The one being held tonight was going to be amazing. It was at some kid’s vacation house and we were all invited. All 366 of us and it was going to be insane.

After the official ceremony was over, the crowd headed outside to take pictures. I laughed as I felt my side being planked by my boyfriend Harry. The scent of his cologne fills my nostrils and I smile.

“Hello, Ava,” Harry says, smiling for a picture.

“Hi, babe,” I reply, standing on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

“Kiss her!” My mom shouts, ushering us together. Harry grins as he gently kisses my lips, his hands coming to cup my cheeks. I feel myself blush red as he pulls away, still holding on to me. We’ve been dating for three years now, linking us together in ways I’ve never expected.

Being an only child, I found a big sister in Gemma and a second mother in Anne. It was the same for him, or so he said.

We took pictures for awhile before we separated, planning for him to pick me up at 10 to go to the party.

At exactly 10 o’clock, Harry shows up in his familiar black Range Rover, honking his horn twice. The ride to the party is short but Harry’s got me on edge with the way his fingers keep stroking the warm skin of my inner thigh.

The party is already in full swing by the time we get there, and Harry goes to get us drinks. I throw caution to the wind as I take my first sip of beer, drinking it down before I move on to heavier alcohol.

After my third shot of vodka, I begin to feel a little giddy and a little more than touchy. I make my way to the dance floor, keeping eye contact with Harry as I hike my dress up a little further. He shakes his head, laughing as he joins me.

I turn around so my ass is pressed against his crotch, grinding into him as the bass beats through us. His huge hands hold my hips tightly as I feel him begin to harden behind me.

I grind harder into him, not caring how people were staring. Everyone else is doing the same thing. Harry spins me so we’re chest to chest, his breath hot against my face, smelling of alcohol.

He fuses our lips together, mashing them together in a drunken dance that leaves me breathless. His wandering hands cause me to gasp, and Harry takes quick advantage, slipping his tongue into my mouth.

I wrap my fingers into his luscious curls, holding his face to mine. When I lose my breath, Harry pulls away, trailing his lips across my neck, sucking and nibbling lightly. He moves up slightly until his lips are against my ear. “Ava, Louis is watching you.”

Louis is Harry’s good friend, and we’ve always been close. Him and I tried dating freshman year but we just didn’t work out. “Tell him to come dance,” I reply, still moving my body to the beat.

I can feel Harry motion for Louis and I lean back as he comes up behind me, his hands holding lightly to my waist. “It’s cool, Louis. You can touch her.” Louis’ hands tighten on my hips, pulling me closer.

Harry’s hands rest as the base of my ribs, a dirty grin on his face. “What?” I ask, grinding myself down onto Harry’s knee to the rhythm Louis’ setting.

Haz brushes his curls from his face. “You’ve no idea.” He leans forward to kiss me, pressing our lips together with a fiery passion. His tongue sneaks into my mouth and I return the gesture, molding our tongues together, tracing over every inch we can reach.

I feel slightly awkward as I realize our good friend is behind us but then I feel Louis’ pulling my hair off my shoulder, gently placing his lips over the heated skin. I freeze, yanking back from Harry.